03

"Okay enough,you're making a mess" You said to Haneul who was showing off his skills on pouring tea in many glasses at the same time.It was already morning and all of you were at the table having breakfast.Suprisingly even your dad was awake,all sobered and eating bread.

"Don't use the machine so much or else the electricity bill will be too much and i would have to pay it" Your dad complains at the washing machine which had a tilted chair in front of it to stop it from shaking so much.

"So are we gonna walk around dirty?" Hunwoo suddenly says making you look at him to keep quiet,knowing that dad would start arguing with him,but ignoring you he continued  "Okay let's say that the washing machine isn't working at all,so will my sister start washing the clothes with her hands?" Anger evident in his eyes and tone.

"So you're gonna argue about this with me?" Your dad says as he stares at him.

"Shhhhh" You say to your dad for him not to talk further."What?what did i say?" You ignore him.

"This,this is my lovely son,he will grow up to be an actor,and will earn so much money and will also give me" He says as he ruffles Chuls hair.

"Yes,yes ofcourse" You leave a sarcastic remark making everyone laugh at dads comment.

After sending the kids to school you decided to clean up the house when all of a sudden the washing machine started shaking violently,attempting to put the chair in front but it didn't work.You leaned on the machine instead in order to stop it from moving so much until someone knocked on the door,quickly ran to the door and opened it,only to see Jeongyun.Confusion plastered on your face.

"Hello" He says cheerfully.

"Hello?what makes you come here?"

"I uh wanted to ask if we could make a plan to go outside tonight" He asked hesitantly.

"No" "I don't have time" You say bluntly before quickly retrieving to the machine in the same position as earlier,leaving the door open.

"You should make some time,we'll come back qui-" Jeongyun says as he enters the house but stopping as soon as he saw you leaning against the machine with your hands on either sides facing him.

"Oh....that's why you don't have time" He says as he tries not to smile.

"Thanks a lot for what you did yesterday,but that doesn't mean i need you" You say,staring at him while your body was continuously shaking cause of the machine.He crosses his arms.

"What do you mean?!did i say you need me?" He says offendedly.

"You came and saw our condition...thought that this girl is poor,dad isn't conscious so i should support her...is what i said wrong Mr.Jeongyun?is it a lie?" You say straightforwardly.Acting as he was thinking,he finally responded.

"Hmm,its not a lie but its wrong,you look very smart to me" He says as he gives off a smile.

"So you understand me huh?"

"Yes,very well in fact...hold on..excuse me" He says as he picks up his ringing phone,going to the corner.

"Yes?speak"

"Okay keep it where i told you to"

"Okay i'll be there soon"

He ends the call looking back at the you and then the machine,he smiles before heading towards the table,grabbing paper and pen.