Part 5- Bi Panic

Addysen McCoy
I wake up in a soft bed, with pillows all around me. Everything was golden and there was a nice fire, keeping everything warm. Where was I? What happened? It all seemed like a dream, aliens popped out the sky, I had two panic attacks and Avengers saved the day, and... Loki. I bolt up and open the door, only to run into someone. I fall back and landed on the floor, on my bum. I groan and get up slowly.

"Ouch," I say, and then looking at the person I bumped into. It was a woman, with black hair and a green dress. She was strikingly beautiful. "Sorry, about that. I just have no idea where I am, and I have an urge to kick somebody's ass because I'm sure this is his fault." She frowned slightly and nodded. "I am not trying to be rude but where am I? Because I remember passing out and now I'm here. Also, where's the guy I came with. I'm pretty sure he carried me here. He's tall, black hair, he's got sort of pale skin, and he looks kinda of beat up. But he's still kind of good looking. His eyes are like an emerald green and I shouldn't find him beautiful but I do." Did I just say that out loud? Shit, why do I always overshare? A small smirk curled on the lady's lips and I blushed. "Don't tell him that."

"I won't," she said. I found myself mesmerized by her. She was gorgeous. Her hair was black and silky and fell past her shoulders. Her dress, which didn't reveal too much hugged her curves and suited her nicely. Besides that, it was her eyes that caught my attention. They were strangely... familiar. Have I met her before? No. I've never met her.

"S-so have you seen the man?" I ask, bringing myself back into reality. The girl purses her lips and hesitated to answer.

"N-no, I'm afraid he left," she said. She had accent, which made her even more gorgeous. I frown.

"You just let him go? Do you know who he is? He's a genocidal maniac!" I say. She nodded but sighed.

"Didn't have much choice, I'm afraid. Besides, I didn't know who he was until it was too late. Then he just disappeared."

"Where are we again?"

"In my mansion," she said. I raise my eyebrow.

"How did he know to come here?" I ask.

"Good question, I don't know myself. I just saw him and you in his arms. He said he needed help and that you were out cold," she answered. I nodded, trying to understand. So he asks for my help and just leaves me with this random girl? Who's absolutely beautiful? I'm telling you bi panic is real.

"Oh..." is all I can manage to say. She smiled and rested her hand on her hip.

"Feel free to explore. I'm afraid you're going to be here for a while," She said.

"Wait, what?!" I shout. "Why?!"

"Why? Because you'll stay here until you get better?" She answered as if it was obvious. I shook my head and inhaled.

"No, I can't stay here. I need to go home," I say. "No offense but I don't know you and I want to go. Now." She looked at me but didn't say anything. Just when I thought she wouldn't let me go she nodded her head.

"Fine, you can go," she said. "But take me with you. Please."

Author's Note: Surprise!!! Our character is biiiiii!!!! If you're a homophobic and don't like that, leave, asshole. Tell me what you think of the story so far. I know it's a little slow right now but just keep reading, you won't regret it. Or you might, idk. Anyways, thanks for reading this far :)

Oh and this isn't going to be around the Loki series. I haven't even watched it yet so no spoilers! I did start writing this before the show came out but when I do start watching it I MIGHT add some of it on here. Keyword: MIGHT.

Love ya lots -Kay ;)