Since this is his first year at Hogwarts, I show him where to put his belongings and show him to my usual compartment. He hasn't been sorted yet, but I offer for him to sit in the Slytherin compartments with me.

The both of us take a seat next to each other, Lorenzo and Blaise across from us. Pansy is probably in a different compartment, I have no idea who that could be, but there's a chance that she could be seated with someone. Thankfully Draco was nowhere to be seen, if i'm being totally honest i'm nervous about seeing him again, not scared just nervous. And don't even get me started on my parents, there was no way in hell I was marrying Arlo, and I'm mad at them for thinking they can do whatever they want with me. 

I mean Arlo is nice I guess but that's it, I don't want to use him but if I 'break up' with him my parents wont give me anymore money, and plus I want to get back at Draco, so I'm going along with it. 
"Hey guys!" I say to Lorenzo and Blaise.
"Hey y/n." They both say together. Enzo being Enzo, reaches over the table to kiss my cheek. I notice Arlo shift into his seat when Enzo kisses me. Arlo's hand then made its way to my thigh, squeezing it gently.

I lean back into my seat and talk to Enzo and Blaise about our summers. Arlo barely says anything the entire train ride, but I think he's just shy. Maybe he feels some type of way because of how Enzo greeted me, I hope not because me and Enzo are best friends.
If Arlo and I are going to be an item, he would need to be used to me and Enzo being close.

Hours passed and we finally arrived at Hogwarts. I usually don't stay for the sorting ceremonies for transfer students, but this one is different. Arlo is being sorted today, I pray to Merlin that he gets into Slytherin. Arlo is finally called up by Professor McGonagall to be sorted.
Arlo walks up to the sorting hat and sits down on the stool. The hat is placed onto his head and all I can hear is silence. The sorting hat is saying something but I tuned it out.

"RAVENCLAW!" Was the only thing I heard from the hat, cheers coming from the Ravenclaw students. I watch as Arlo goes to the Ravenclaw table. Bummer.

I continue eating my food while talking to Blaise and Enzo. The three of us finish eating our food and stand up to go to the common room. All of the students are still in the Great Hall so the corridors are empty. Blaise, Lorenzo, and I finally make our way to the common room. We sit down on the sofa, and talk about random things.

"Has anyone seen Pansy?" I ask. She always sits with us on the train and at dinners.
"No I have not, have you?" Blaise questions Lorenzo.
"No, but maybe she is upstairs sleeping," Enzo replies.

I nod my head and stand up, Blaise and Enzo also stand. All three of us walk upstairs, and make our way to my dorm. I unlock my door, and we step into mine and Pansy's room.

What in the actual hell!? Pansy is under her sheets moaning and moving like crazy. I shush the boys and yell out to Pansy, "Come on Parkinson, that's disgusting!" How can she be having sex in our shared room without telling me? A warning would have been nice, so I wouldn't be worried that she died or dropped out of school.

She is startled when I pull the sheets off her head, only to reveal a person I did not expect to be under the covers with her. Luckily the only thing revealed was neck and above from both of the girls.

"Hemione Granger?" I question while squinting my eyes. I have to be seeing things. Pansy hates Gryffindors with a passion.

Lorenzo and Blaise burst out laughing. Not at Pansy, but at me. Did they— Oh my Merlin they knew she was up here. They probably knew that Pansy and Hermione were a thing. Pansy begins to laugh with the boys while Hermione and I are still shocked.