Chapter 1 - The Game

-Eren's PoV-

I was shooting, when Levi walked into the gym. I smirked. "And what exactly are you doing here?" He blushed, causing me to smile like an idiot. I giggled. Shit, do guys even giggle? I'm such a gay child. "I came to make a deal." He smirked. I bit my lip, causing it to bleed. Shit. "Well, get on with it." I'm dead.

"If you win, I won't kill you for taking my heart without permission." "Is that a confession?" He rolled his eyes, his cheeks turning red. "And if you lose..." I smirked. "No, if I win, I get to kiss you, and if I lose, you tell me to fuck off." His eyes widened when I said the last part, and I chuckled. I walked by him, whispering, "I'm gonna win," in his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

(Mew mew what a cutie chap~! XD

~Fuko)

-Levi's PoV-

"I'm gonna win," the words kept playing in my head, and all I could do was wait. The game was in 3 days.

Shit.

[Time skip to the game bc I can't write WHERE ARE YOU FUKO ~Alexa]

I walked into the gym, watching Eren and his team warm up. And let me tell you- he was hot. Oh god. He shot a three pointer, and it swished in, and I gawked at him, blushing when he winked at me. Hanji was grinning her shit-eating grin, and I rolled my eyes at her. "Hanji, please, it's clear that he likes me." Hanji shut up after that. Yay.

The game started, and I should've known Eren was tipping it. He's the tallest one on the team. I gawked at him again when he won the tip, and he was the point guard- should've known. And he didn't hesitate to shoot when he was not far away from the three point line, and it went in, of course.

Damn.

[Time skip to half time yey *eats pop with Fuko*]

By half time, Eren had scored 20 points, and the score was 35 to 10. Yep, he's gonna win. The other team had just got the ball, and Eren already was dribbling it back down the court. Jesus Fucking Christ.

By the beginning of the 4th quarter, the score was 50 to 15. Holy shit, help me please. There was one minute left, and Eren was passing the ball around, until there was 5 seconds left. At one second, he shot true ball from half court, and it went in. Shit, 60 to 17? I swore I saw Eren smirk at me after the ball went in.

[Time skip to after Eren gets changed and comes out of the locker room bc why not ~Alexa]

Eren walked out of the locker room, walking towards me, still smirking.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. I'm just some nerd. Not a get kisser. Fuckfuck. Help me please.

Hanji giggled at my expression. "Shut up, shitty glasses." I smacked her hand.

Eren walked up to me and patted my back. "A deals a deal, can't back out now." "Shut the fuck up." Eren chuckled, taking my hand and dragging me god knows where, leaving Hanji giggling like the shit-eating bitch ass four eyes she is.

Eren lead me to what looked like a room where no one would come in, and he pushed me against the wall, placing his hand against the wall above my head, pinning me. My face was on fire.

Shit.

With his left hand, his put a finger under my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes. He smirked, closing his eyes and leaning in, and then the door opened. He opened his eyes and turned his head to see-

Oh FUCK no.

"Could you please leave? I have to talk to my friend." Eren said, glaring at the woman who stood before him. "GOD, shitty four eyes, you wanted this so could you please not ruin the moment and leave?" Hanji giggled. "Fine. BUT LEVI I WANT DETAILS!" I rolled my eyes as she walked away, shutting the door behind her.

"Where were we?" Eren whispered in my ear, smirking when I shivered. He pressed his lips onto mine, and.. holy shit.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. There wasn't any space between us, and I loved it. I fucking loved it.

He pulled away, panting- causing me to pout. He chuckled. "You're a good kisser, Heichou." I raised an eyebrow.

Heichou? Fuck the what?

Eren giggled. "Heichou means captain." He said before trying to kiss me again, but I put my hand on his chest, stopping him. "Did you just giggle?" Eren blushed, causing me to laugh. "Gay child." I pulled him by the collar, down to me, though I was still on my tippy toes.

Jesus, mother, why are you so short?

"Need some help?" Eren laughed, before lifting me a little and pecking me on the lips.

God damn, he's cute.

"You done fucked up, Jäeger. You're mine now." And with that I walked out, smiling- for the first time in what seemed like forever.

[A/N I HAVE A NOSE BLEED FUCKING HELP ME OHMYGOD GONNA BLEED TO DEATH FUKO HALP ~Alexa]

{Other A/N: OH MY LORD OF JESUS I THINK I JUST EAT ONE TO MEANTY POPS~! ANYWAYS AS PEOMOSED THIS CHALTER WAS WRITEN MY POP EATING BUDDY ALEXA BYE TITAN MAMAS

~|•','•|Fu-chan!/2Fuko4Hanji!|•'.'•|~