Prologue

Author's Note: Hey guys! This is my first story on here. Comment and tell me what you think! This is a very short prologue as I am just starting at and I need to get a hang of things. I am in the process of editing the first two chapters.

-

Prologue

"Don't screw this up,"my father said softly as we arrived at the new house. I know that he means that he doesn't want me to fall back into my old ways, back into depression.

°

Most teens would be absolutely devastated to be uprooted their last year of highschool, but for me it is the exact opposite. I'm actually the one that wanted this move. You see, it all started at the beginning of last school year, when I met Kyle. He was everything a girl could dream of and he choose me to be his girlfriend. The first two months were perfect and I really thought he was the love of my life, until he hit me. At first, I told myself that it would never happen again and he really seemed to be sorry. But it didn't stop and it just kept getting worse and worse.

It took all school year for someone to realize what was happening, I was really good at making excuses and hiding the bruises. No one knew until he put me in the hospital with two broken ribs and that's when I finally gained the courage to save myself and now I'm going to mend the broken pieces of my life.

°
Hey guys! The story is coming back. Tell me what you think!