~1~

Ding dong! 

"Sir, your packages have arrived."

"Thank you! Have a nice day!"

"You too, sir."

Bokuto closed the door with his foot, then headed to the room he shared with Akaashi. Setting down the boxes on their bed, he grabbed a pair of scissors and carefully sliced them open with the blade. Once they were open, Bokuto put away the scissors and, taking a deep breath, exposed the boxes' contents (aka folded back the flaps).

Bokuto smiled. It was all there. 

Oh, he and Akaashi would definitely feel the love tonight. 

~Timeskip brought to you by the bottoms texting WAP to the tops~

Akaashi unlocked the apartment door, announcing, "I'm home!"

He hung his bag on a hook by the door, slipping off his shoes and nudging them to the side with his foot. He laid the keys on the counter and was in the act of getting a glass of water when two strong arms hugged him from behind. 

Akaashi laughed, putting the glass down. "Hello, Kotarou."

"Hello, Keiji," Bokuto replied. "Welcome home, and Happy Anniversary!"

Akaashi pried off Bokuto's arms, then turned to face him, still smiling. "Hey, I wanted to say that first!"

Bokuto stuck out his tongue. "Guess I beat you to it!"

Akaashi laughed again, then downed the tall glass, setting it down with a sigh. 

Bokuto raised his eyebrows at the empty glass. "Wow Akaashi, are you thirsty or what?"

Akaashi nodded. "Yes, extremely thirsty."

Upon seeing Bokuto's smirk, he reached out and playfully slapped his arm. "Not that kind of thirsty, you horny owl."

"Hey, I didn't say anything!"

"You didn't have to. Your face said it for you."

Nevertheless, Akaashi still pulled him in for a kiss. They both smiled as their lips parted, only inches away from each other. 

"I love you, Kotarou."

"I love you more, Keiji."

A/N My tablet said "I love you more, Konoha."

There's still more to come btw.