Chapter 19

James awoke to find himself snuggled with lily. He chuckled and kissed dthe top of her head breathing in her sweet aroma. Now that is was the weekend they could have a fun time. They had all there homework done.

They all decided to mess around a bit in the fields. Sirius lay down on the grass, the weather was nice and warm. The others sat down and talked, then out of knowhere in the distance he saw a figure, he saw who it was, Regulus.

Sirius quickly stood up and the other a few metres away got confuse "Hey padfoot, you ok" Peter said. And with that Regulus had whipped out his want and shouted the spell imperio. And Sirius cried protecto. The spell bounced back. It became the two brother fighting. The others had spotted Regulus and stood frozen. Sirius made no attempt to hurt his brother, how had he known that he was still alive? It must of been the daily prophet of course if he died they would of eaten up the news. Regulus would of noticed nothing had been said about it.

Spell after spell the brothers edged closer then the spells broke apart each were flung backwards. Sirius felt his hurt shoulder beg, he grabbed it with his hand. He stood up slowly and saw Albus Dumberdore, his wand pointed at Regulus. "Regulus you are a good person, don't let Lord voldemort-" Dumbledore again. "How dare you speak his name" regulus snarled.

It had become silent some students had spotted Dumberdore with his wand raised and got closer. Sirius was unaware and unprepared for what happened next. Regulus said "Imperio" and Sirius who wasn't ready was hit. He fell to the ground and lily, remus, Peter and James started to edge closer. "No, step back" Dumberdore said. In that moment he'd looked at them and when he turned back Regulus had once again vanished.

Sirius stood up "Sirius" Remus whispered. Sirius turned and his face was pale his eyelids darned and his eyes had gone a icy white. In that moment it felt like a little voice was whispering in his ear and he had to listen "Kill him, kill them all". Sirius didn't want to do that at all. His arm shook. He kept on hearing the words repeat and for a secound it was like he wanted to like it would satisfy him.

Hi sarm shook and Dumberdore had started to edge towards him. Sirius only then noticed his wand was pointing at remus. No, he couldn't. And in that moment even though ever impulse told him to kill them all and it strained his shoulder he steched his arm so his wand pointed to his head. He kept on shaking. "Give me your wand sirius, come on" Dumberdore said. But sirius knew if he turned to do that in secounds he would kill Dumberdore. He had to do something to stop him. "You disgust us" he heard the voice whisper. His shut his blank white eyes and a tear rolled down his face.

His wand still pointed at himself, he whispered, crucio. He felt a writhing pain all around him and he fell. He shook on the ground for many minutes and then he heard his freinds cry of fear and desperation. But he still had a great urge to kill them. He fumbled around the ground his eyes still closed as he still heard the voice kill. He stood up and his eyes opened.

Remus was scared not for his life at this moment but sirius. He stared into sirius cold dead looking eyes. Sirius looked like hell after using that spell on himself remus was surprised he stood up so quickly. Dumberdore was right behind sirius ready.

Sirius was about to do it about to kill someone. His wand searched his crowd of freinds. And then he felt his wand whipped out his hand. He got angry he didn't know why and he turned round and lunged in midair only to meet the ground. In a secound he felt someone pull his arms around his back and pull him up.

He swung his head round vigoursly until he saw it was James. "You'll be ok pads" he whispered. Dumberdore pointed his wand and with a flick a sort of glowing ropes arrived on Sirius hand. James was instructed to walk sirius with him to Dumberdores office.

They arrived. James placed sirius in a chair. Dumberdore then told him to find mcgonagal and he did. Dumberdore used a spell so that sirius was baciacly strapped to the chair. Sirius riggiled.

Mcgonagall arrived and said "Melin, Dumberdore what on earth" she gasped as she saw sirius with a evil looking grin. Dumberdore explained. "Were going to have to try help him break it" dumberdore said.

"Sirius, you do not want to hurt your freinds, you know that you tried to kill yourself for them. Fight it, fight it." a secound later a lady and two men appeared out the fire place. "Ahh Dumberdore we have come from the ministry we have traced that Sirius black used the cruriatuc curse and-" the man began. And then all 3 ministry members were frozen as they saw the boy strapped in a chair. Dumberdore explained the situation and how he had used it on himeself. The ministry members who looked dlime they were hoping for some punishment nodded and then soon left through the fire.

"Sirus you see, you used a curse on yourself fight it" Dumbledore said. Sirius was angered he felt so weak, he nearly had hurt them he felt numb from the pain of the curse and now this man was telling him to fight it. Then suddenly sirius roared "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING? " and with that the room fell silent.

Sirius hung his head he felt so angry and weak but what the voice had gone. He did not want to kill anyone anymore. Sirius was back again.