Chapter 45. The Meeting

Começar do início

"So wait let me get this straight. You two stan a group called ATEEZ with eight members and you would do anything for them and they woke a Daddy Kink in you that you didn't know you had?" they got in the car and were driving to the meeting place while Kate is stunned and is trying to understand this situation.

"Pretty much yeah," Anna said looking at the road. Wooyoung was with her on the front seat.

"Wait we said all of that?!" Wooyoung had just understood the amount of information the rest just got especially San.

"We talk too much when we are excited," Anna said in disbelieve. "Ya think?" Wooyoung asked questioning his entire existence.

"We are here. Okay, no one is here. LISTEN UP! Don't do any and I repeat anything that makes the other leaders mad or not wants to sign the contract okay?" like a mother in a tiny body she really knows how to control a bunch of stupid grown-ass adults.

They all got in and all got in the room where the meeting will be held. Niki and Hueningkai had taken care of everything so no spy of the Choi mafia was here.

 Niki and Hueningkai had taken care of everything so no spy of the Choi mafia was here

"This is a place for a meeting of leaders," San said with a proud look. "So where will everyone sit?" Kate asked looking around. 

"You won't stay here for all the meeting you will stay here only when I say so then you will go out. If I see that the other leaders need very intimate space Wooyoung as well will come with you and Anna I'm counting on you to keep the order of this all okay?" San said. Anna nodded and when Kate said the rest of the gangs were here they all went to welcome them to the meeting.

Wooyoung saw that the other leaders and their members were a little nice. He was relieved and he also saw that one of the leaders just like San had brought his boyfriend with him along.

Wooyoung thought everything was going to be just fine then the last leader came in. It was not the leader that was the problem it was one of his members. 

Wooyoung saw that Anna hadn't seen him yet so he went up to her and whispered in her ear.

"Anna...Vernon is here" her eyes shot open and the defense mode she had was to the max level. We by now all know that Vernon is Wooyoung's ex-boyfriend. Vernon spotted Wooyoung but didn't say anything about it.

"Thank you to all of you for coming here in this meeting of leaders," San said with a small smile. "I was out pleasure to be called here," they all said. Only the leaders were sitting down the others were standing up.

"I as we might know I'm Choi San the leader of Wonderlust gang and these are my members. This is Kim Kate she is our sniperist; Hueningkai is our newest member; Nishimura Niki is our spy, planner, and adviser; this one is Hwang Anna she is our number one fighter, planner, and my right hand; and this is my boyfriend Jung Wooyoung." San introduced himself and the members of his team.

"Anna really is a little scary no wonder she a fighter," the blond boy said. "Nah she just looks like at first," Kate said, and everyone chuckled.

"Hello San, I'm Seo Changbin the leader of the Stray Kids gang and these are my members. This is Lee Minho we call him Lee Know he is our gun slyer and main fighter; this is Bang Chan he is my planner and kind of like that therapist of the group--" Changbin was cut off by Hueningkai saying

"That's exactly what you need right boss?" everyone was laughing to death some even shat some tears.

"This--pff--" Changbin couldn't stop laughing once he did he kept on with the introduction. "This is Kim Seungmin he is also my fighter; this one is my boyfriend Lee Felix; here is supposed to be one more member but he will be here a little late" Changbin finished and the door opened revealing a tall yet not that tallboy.

"Sorry I'm late what did I miss?" the boy asked but his eyes shot open. 

"HWANG ANNA?!"

"HWANG HYUNJIN?!"

They both said at the same time in shock. "You know each other?" Changbin asked Hyunjin. "Of course I know she is my little sister," he said looking at her. "Wait a damn minute you work for a Mafia Gang and never told me?! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT," she asked in disbelief.

"YOU ALSO DIDN'T TELL ME BITCH" Hyunjin shot back. 

In Wooyoung's head

"AUTHOR - NIM!!!!"

"Yesssss..."

"Why the hell everyone who is related to me is part of a mafia?"

"Character development + plot twists + ✨shit ✨ = your life"

"Author - nim..."

"Hm"

"Is you okay mentally?"

"Yeah of course"

"Debatable"

"You are my creation, don't disrespect me, child"

"OOPS--CKRG--I'm losing connection--CKRG-- BYE"

"I sometimes am very happy your life is a chaos"

Back to the mess in the room

"Okay everyone calm down we have to talk about the meeting first then we can clear the family mess okay?" a girl said not a leader she is a member like Anna and Kate. She looks intimidating but nice at the same time which is very good.

_____________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY🎄🎄❄️❄️ I hope you get an amazing year and not shits like 2020 was. I'm kind of happy I started my new year listening to TXT F2020 like amazing. Again I wish you a very happy year and less stress and depression cuz Gen Z we are depressed like hell.🎄🎄❄️❄️