𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚙𝚝 𝟸

You soon gasped from the feeling something slide in you.

You let out a pretty loud moan, as you feel your walls stretching from his cock.

"baby, I'm only half way in." Bakugou smirks.

He then proceeds to give deep slow strokes in you. For every stroke he makes his cock deeper inside you.

You moan at the sight at his face, and also from the pain. You put you arms on his chest, feeling all his abs, while still moaning.

He then speeds up his past and grips your collar bone for support, as he's thrusting inside you.

As bakugous staring at your bouncing chests, he lets out a grunt. "Fuck Y/N, you're so fucking tight, but so fucking wet at the same time."

You moan at those words. You then wrap your arms around his neck, and pull him closer to you.

As he's still stroking you, he starts kissing your neck and marking his territory.

Your legs wrapped around his waist, while arms around his neck.

"K-katsuki faster p-please." You whisper moan.

"Scream my name louder, and beg." He says in your ear.

"K-katsuki~" you scream moan.

He smirks and goes faster.

Faster than you expected.

You gasped as the pace he's going. And scratch down his back.

"You like it when my cock is deep inside you huh?"

You hum in response. His deep sexy voice, was enough to make you finish right there.

You let out a deep sigh as you've reached your end, on bakugou's cock.

You let out a moan as he continues to thrust harder on your now sensitive pussy.

"B-Bakugou what are you do-doing?"

"I'm not finished yet teddy bear." He grunts.

"Slow down!" You scream.

But he doesn't.

He continues to go at his fast paste, strokes getting sloppy, as he's about to reach his climax. He lets out a moan, and pull out, and releases on your stomach.

You moan from the warm sticky feeling sliding down your stomach going in your belly button.

Bakugou then cleans you both up and you head back to your dorm.

You definitely had a hard time walking back to your dorm.

As you finally make it to your dorm you plop on your bed, realizing what just happened. Wondering if you should tell kirishima how it went, or keep it to yourself. Wondering if you'll ever be able to do it again with him. You both already miss each others touch.

you fall asleep with those thoughts.

As the next day came along. You had trouble walking straight but you forced yourself to. As you sit on your desk, you see bakugou, and the other fill up the class.

Time passed and school was already over. Everyone picked their things and head to go do whatever they usually did.

As you're in your dorm scrolling through your phone, a text message pops up in the top of your screen.

Todoroki
hey, y/n

your very confused to why he's texting you, but you respond anyway.

Y/n
Hey! Watsup?!

Todoroki
not to sound weird or anything,
but ik what happened.

your eyes widen at his text. Did he hear you and bakugou? You gasped remember that his dorm is across from Bakugou's.

Y/n
what are you talking about?

Todoroki
between you and bakugou.

Todoroki
but I won't tell anyone! If that's okay.

Todoroki
I just never knew you and bakugou
had a thing going on :(

you still don't know how to respond to this text, but managed to anyways.

Y/n
We're not dating! 

Todoroki
Oh okay :) I made you some
Soba 🍜 btw, but I never got the
chance to give it to you at lunch,
since you was already sitting
with..Bakugou :/

Y/n
Oh great! tysm! I'll love some of that. 
do you think you could bring it to me now?

Todoroki smiled at your text and
responded .  He wanted to tell you his secret he's been hiding from you, but never knew the right time. And now since he thinks you and bakugou have a thing, he doesnt want to ruin your  "relationship"

do you guys like where this is going? 😳 if not, lmk