𝟮𝟱 | 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝟭 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗜'𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵.

Start from the beginning

From the opposite side of the room, Spence joined Aaron and Emily as they set up the board. He looked back to see what Amari was doing and sighed when he saw Derek push her in front of him so that he was blocking her from the view of the police station.

Emily and Aaron followed his gaze and noticed how close they were standing.

"And thus the sexual tension begins." Emily said softly, not wanting them to hear.

Aaron laughed and turned back to the board.

Spencer, on the other hand, just nodded. "Yup."

Aaron turned back to the two of them, "You know, it doesn't take Mari very long to get over someone."

"That is true." Spencer agreed.

"I give it a month." Aaron spoke.

Emily grinned, "Placing bets, huh? On when they'll start a relationship or when they'll sleep together...again?"

"That is inappropriate Emily." Spencer had to suppress a grin as he pointed it out. "We're talking about a lovely, innocent, relationship. Oh and, one and a half months, Derek is going to be extra cautious since she just broke up with Chase."

"To be fair, she doesn't have a lot to get over. He cheated on her with my wife."

Both Emily and Spencer stared at Aaron since they didn't know how to react.

"What? Too soon?" He asked in confusion.

"Uh..." Emily said awkwardly. "I'm going to say two weeks. They're practically already making out."

They looked over at Amari and Derek and they were now seated at the table and going over the case. Amari was reading out something from the files and Derek was giving all his attention to her. He had his chin rested in his palm as he watched her speak, sometimes adding in something, but mainly just watching her go over the case and watching her eyes sparkle after every bit of information she connected.

"Fifty bucks?" Spencer asked.

"One hundred." Aaron responded. "Makes things interesting."

Spencer sighed, "Fine. You know how many books I could be buying with that money?"

Aaron looked him in the eyes, his deep brown eyes shining with boredom. "No."

Back in Quantico, Penelope was doing as much research as she could, on all the victims. She had just finished unsealing a document from the first victims past and her eyes went wide as soon as she read it.

"Oh my gosh okay." She breathed out before checking for something similar in the rest of the victims backgrounds.

When she found it, she was appalled. After discovering that snippet of crucial information, she began with making connections to the victims. When she finally had a solid lead, she immediately called her team over in Philadelphia.

"Hey babygirl. Give me something." Morgan's ever so flirty voice answered back.

"It's terrible." Penelope's voice quivered. "What they did."

"Who Pen? The unsubs?" Amari asked from next to Derek.

"No. The victims." Penelope sighed. "Victim number one, Victoria Mendel, high school teacher. She was fired from her past jobs for making inappropriate comments towards students. There's also some evidence that she—she..."