"You don't understand, I promised him Michael" Emilia straightened standing up before her legs wobbled Michael catching her body in his arms, his eyes scanned the woman's deep chocolate brown eyes that kept sucking him in before he released her coughing lightly.

"Excuse me, Michael I'm going to go now" Emilia suddenly sounded sober as she hurriedly pulled out cash to pay for the drinks only to be stopped again by Michael, "You paid last time let a man do it this time" Michale chimed smacking some dollar bills on the table watching as Emilia grinned at him disappearing off into the streets of Small Heath.

+

Emilia held a serious face as her heels clicked against the stone ground as she clutched her purse knocking on the door of the garrison. "We're closed," a voice said on the end "I'm here for Thomas Shelby," Emilia said watching as the door opened revealing a man smoking a cigarette.

"Are you one of his whores?" Emilia laughed, "Do I look like a fucking whore to you?" the man doubled back in shock but Emilia who never really cursed much had to. The man opened the door to the garrison letting Emilia step inside. Ignoring the looks the people inside the garrison threw at her Emilia pushed open Thomas Shelby's office door.

There a man sat at his desk smoking a cigarette his blue eyes looked clouded as he raised an eyebrow at the sudden entry into his office. "You must be Thomas Shelby" Emilia grazed the floor taking a seat in front of the man. "What do you want?" his eyes scanning her head to toe.

"I need your help finding someone," Emilia said straight forward there is no need to beat around the bush, "Who?"  "A boy seven years old" Thomas Shelby chuckled. "You want us to waste our time looking for a child?" Emilia rolled her eyes before clearing her throat.

"I have no relation to the boy, but I suspect he's being abused and I want to help him" Emilia stated clearly, "Then he must be important for you to call on the peaky blinders for help" Emilia nodded satisfied at Thomas's response.

"If we do help you what are you going to give us?"  Thomas grinned putting out his cigarette waiting for a response. "My trust" Emilia stated simple and short as Thomas looked bewildered, "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am, If you don't help me I'll hunt you down and make your life a living hell Tommy Shelby" Emilia grinned her face making Thomas feel uncomfortable in a small way, her smile was bone-chilling almost like the spawn of satan.

"You're threatening me?" Tommy gestured to himself, Emilia nodded her head smiling "You're ballsy, but I like it" Tommy nodded his head "You'll become a peaky blinder Monday and we'll introduce you tomorrow" Emila stood up dusting out the wrinkles in her dress "Thanks for doing business"

+

Somewhere in Small Heath Edward laid on a cold concrete floor shaking, the bad men have found him but Edward isn't scared he knows his mother will come and save him. Edward shakily pulled out the stuffed giraffe she had bought him cuddling it close to him.

It smells just like her soft lavender and chocolate, but that came to a stop as footsteps echoed the walls making Edward stand up and hide the plushie from the vicious women in front of him. "You've been bad Edward, no food for five days" The woman with blonde hair giggled twirling strands of her hair with a fully loaded pistol.

"My mother is coming" Edward whispered gaining the woman's attention, "You mean her, she looks like she can barely hurt a fly" Edward stood tall balling his tiny fist until they were ashen white.

authors note: Emilia better find my clingy baby Edward