He pulled over and turned off the car. You quickly opened the door and got out. The wind brushed against your skin making you feel at peace. But that was until you heard a door slam from behind you.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I don't know why I said that" He sighed running his fingers through his spiky hair.

You turned to look at him, avoiding eye contact. "Look at me, please" he pleaded, walking towards you. You ignored him, "We better get going."

"ah" Bakugo sighed.

As you drove towards the Festival you couldn't help but wonder, am I actually annoying?

You felt a hand take yours. "What I said isn't true, please forgive me Y/n" Bakugo muttered and brought your hand to his lips. "It's okay, don't worry about it" you smiled.

After a long car ride you finally got to the Festival. You grabbed Bakugo's hand and pulled him towards one of the mini games.

"oh look! they have you up there!" you giggled. "What do you mean!?" he yelled, pulling you towards him.

You pointed at one of the stuffed animals, "A Pomeranian!" You looked up towards Bakugo and saw that he had a face full of disgust.

You bursted out laughing and walked towards the counter.

"I'll take 3 goes please!" you told the worker behind the counter. "that'll be ¥500" the worker said.

You were about to grab the money from your purse but Bakugo grabbed your hand and handed money to the worker. "Katsuki!" you whined.

He shrugged his shoulders and simply smiled.

You grabbed the toy gun and filled it with the ammo. You brought your hands up and aimed at the targets.

You were about to shoot but suddenly you felt strong arms wrap around your waist.

"Katsuki" you warned. He chuckled and kissed your neck creating butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"Goodluck" He smirked and stepped back. You took a deep breath in and shot the bullet completely missing the target. This happened every time.

"For fuck sake" you sighed and turned towards Bakugo with a sad face. He smirked and grabbed the toy gun, "I'll win for you."

You rolled your eyes, cocky much.

He grabbed money from his pocket and handed it to the worker. "Same amount?" the worker asked.

Bakugo nodded and filled the gun with the ammo. He pointed the gun at the targets and shot, the bullet hitting the center of the target.

Your eyes widen.

Bakugo turned around and smirked, "see?"

He kissed your forehead and turned back around. "I'll take the stuffed animal" he said pointing at the Pomeranian. You squealed and grabbed the stuffed animal from the workers hand.

You thanked him and turned to look at Bakugo. "I'm going to name him, Katsuki Junior" you smiled, hugging the stuffed animal.

Bakugo watched your beautiful face light up like a child seeing presents underneath the tree on Christmas. You looked so happy and cheerful. He doesn't deserve you.

"Can we go ice skating?" you asked, glancing at Bakugo.

"Definitely, not" he grumbled.

"I'll give you a kiss" You giggled. You notice his face light up.

"fine" he huffed, giving up.

You stood on your tippy toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. You pull back and noticed he furrowed his eyebrows.

"what?" you asked tilting your head sideways.

"Give me a real kiss" he said shyly. You laughed at how shy he was acting.

"Only if you ask nicely" you smile innocently. He sighed and looked away,

"Can you please give me real kiss?" he asked quietly. You gently grabbed his face and leaned in. After a second or two you felt soft lips press against yours.

You wrap your arms around his neck feeling his arms wrap around your lower back. You quietly moaned as he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You opened your mouth slowly, allowing his tongue to enter your mouth.

You pulled away feeling flustered. You look down towards your feet feeling shy.

Bakugo pressed his lips against your forehead and grabbed your hand taking you to the ice skating rink.

~♫~

Thank you for reading!

word count: 1088