Prologue

A scarce leaf-bare and heavy snow fell onto the three cats as they limped their way into the forest. The snow blocked out any sounds of the Thunderpath, as they found a little cave to settle in.

"Whats the plan?" The little Birman cat asked, "Its unlikely we can go home.."

"I know.." The black cat in front of her paced along the small cave opening, allowing the other two cats to sense his anxiety.

"What about Bluestar?" 

The white and brown she-cat searched her memory, the sheer heavy feeling of the name coming from the pregnant she-cat beside her made her wonder of this cat. She honestly had not a clue who the cat was, so laid down, curling into a ball as she allowed her leader and the queen to speak. 

"Bluestar may well take us in, but we might be met with hostile cats on the way... We both are aware of the way Tigerclaw can be." The black males eyes met the deep blue eyes of the small she-cat, "Frostpaw, do you remember the way?" 

The Birman cat lifted herself to her paws, her eyes glossing over for a moment before she nodded, not a word escaped her mouth. 

"Bring Bluestar to us.. Tell her that JungleClan needs her help.." The dark tabby stated, his yellow eyes meeting the eager apprentices blue ones as she nodded to him, still too scared to even say a word. 

The pregnant Persian lifted herself to her paws, touching noses with the young apprentice before murmuring gentle words of encouragement.

"Stay safe." Frostpaw stated gently to both cats, before turning to her leader, "I'll bring Spottedleaf with me in case of emergency, Duskstar."

As the young she-cat stood to pad out of the cave, she stopped, wobbling, tiredness overtaking her very being. 

"Wait for dawn, little one. Rest here." Duskstar finished speaking as he curled himself up beside the pregnant she-cat beside him, sleep overtaking the exhausted skinny dark cat. 

_____

AUTHORS NOTES. YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THESE.

Apologies for the short chapter, prologues are in no way my strong suit! However, if anyone reads this, please let me know how I did or how to improve. I'm always trying to get better at writing.

Frostpaw is the main character of this story, a lil picture of her is at the top, but I dont own it!