Chapter 3

At Morning in Ranbir's house
       All were sitting in the hall. Only the kholi's were present. Ranbir and Aryan had gone for jogging. There they heard the bell ringing. Pallavi went to open the door. And saw

Rhea and Abhi were standing. They both entered and saw Prachi and Shahana sitting. He asked them
Abhi : what are your name guys??
Prachi: I am Prachi Arora.
Shahana: And I am Shahana Arora , her cousin sister.
Rhea told Abhi everything about them . When Abhi was going to ask her their mother's name , Prachi saw something and screamed loudly

What she saw??

Guess???

I will tell in the next update..
Bbye.

I was kidding 😆...

There Ranbir was standing with a cute little puppy in his hand. Aryan was also standing with a puppy ..

Prachi: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Keep that away.
Ranbir: Don't shout!! Can't you see the cute puppies are getting scared.
Prachi: I am not scaring them . They are scaring me.
Rhea and Shahana was laughing seeing Prachi on the sofa getting scared from little puppies.
Ranbir coming closer to her.
Ranbir: They are so sweet and cute. Why will they scare you??
Prachi: please don't come near me. I beg you. I am afraid of dogs. They are so dangerous . They can bite you.
Everybody laughed seeing her sweaty face.
Ranbir:Oh!! So,miss .Prachi Arora is afraid of dogs and laughed at her.
Prachi: What's there so funny to laugh . You are saying as if you don't get scared from anything.
Ranbir: No, Ranbir kholi never gets scared from anything.
Prachi: (rolling her eyes)Whatever!!
Ranbir: Tum  niche toh utro. Yeh kha thodi jayega . Afterall, they are so cute.
Prachi: Inhe bahar lekar jao then, mein yaha se chali jaogi. Then tum le aana andar. But make sure , ki woh ache se tied ho.
Ranbir: Ok darpok!! Prachi glared him.

Ranbir took the puppies a little away and getting the opportunity Prachi ran away from there as fast as she could. And again everybody laughed.

They did their breakfast. And left for Ranbir's room to practice. For 2 days,they practised  a lot. They put all their efforts to win the competition . And now Prachi and Ranbir were good friends and had started feeling for each other a lot. Prachi also shared a good bond with Abhi and Rhea.
Now, the competition day arrived.

Competition day

At Morning
They were doing their lunch.
Pallavi: All the best guys!! I know tum log hi yeh competition jeetoge.

Vikram: All the best and don't take tension.

Dida: Nervous bhi mat hona. Hamare blessings tumhare saath hai.

Abhi: Yes guys!! You gonna rock it.

Arbir and Shachi: Thank you.

In Ranbir's room
Ranbir: Hamare rivals se toh achaa karna hai.
Prachi: Yes.
Ranbir: Ok guys!! Then hum college jaate hai and hume ready bhi hona hai.
Prachi: But there's still some time left.

Suddenly Pragya called prachi . It was a video call.

Prachi: Hi mumma.
Pragya: Hi!! Set your phone, so that I can see you all.
Prachi: Done mom
Pragya to all four of them: All the best guys .Bilkul nervous mat hona . Khud pe confidence rakhna and ek motive rakhna that you have to win and apne rivals ko harana hai.
Arbir and Shachi: Yes Aunty/mom/masi.
Pragya:Ranbir beta, don't listen to Prachi about timing . She I s a very impunctual girl. Uss ke liye tum log late ho jaoge.
Ranbir: ji aunty
Prachi: Let me clear my doubt today.. Are u my mom??
Pragya: What a stupid question this is?? Of course, I am your mom. It seems that you need a mental hospital.
Alll laughed while Prachi was glaring them.
Prachi: No, actually you are always against me. So that's why, I asked you.
Pragya; Don't get angry and go to your college . And Prachi you also have your fashion show right??
Prachi: Ya mom, first we have dance competition and then we have fashion show.
Pragya: R u nervous?
Prachi: Not at all mom, I have walked many times. It's not my fist time.
Pragya: Ok go!! Bye and take care you all