Chapter 1

(A/n: my brother wants Leo in Sona's peerage soo yeah😬😬)

(1 year time skip)

'So it has already bin a year, Sints me and my family got reincarnated to this world. Thanks to god we got a second chance to live.' A boy on his bed with red hair asleep wandering stings in his head.

My parents minato and kushina got job in the military being spy's. They did some demanding like no jobs on weekends stuff like that the government did not aprove. Mom and Dad threatens them and they did not believe them, so dad throw a three pround kunai with the hirashin on it and put it in front and put the kunai at his throat. They got what they want. They got title for the first mission There Title was the yellow flash and the red death.

(A/n: ironic right😑
And I have bin Raiting in bold the intayer time😑😑)

(Edit: I fixed its no longer in bold.)

(Leo P.O.V)
I woke up look at my surroundings for noreason. I then got up toke a shower dryed my self off and wore my new uniform, that mom conviniantly folded and ready to go. "do I really half to go to school. "I siad muttering to myself. I walk down stares to see mom cooking breakfast and dad was drinking tea, Nanako was watching the TV, and of course naruto was reading a manga about ninja.

When we got reincarnated to this world we still do ninja training we sometime go for hikes, by hikes I mean jumping from tree to tree in the mountains. "Morning everyone." I said to everone, making them look to words me.

"Good morning sweetie, have some breakfast." kushina said while putting some food for her son.

"Thanks mom" I replaid and taking a seat and eating breakfast. "Guy today is you first day of school arn't you excited. "Minato said looking at his kids. "No not really dad. "Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Why not." Kushina said looking at naruto in disbelief. "This is a new world be great full that you have super skilled parents, to get some money. " kushina said smirking and flexing her arm.

"Yeah come on we don't want to be late on aware first day. " Nanako said hyping every body up. "yeah let's go. "I siad grabbing Naruto's arm.

(Time skip)
At school

"Wow, is this the new school daddy told us about, it's hudge." Nanako said with stars in her eyes. "Come on we haff to get our Schedual from the council room." I orderd happily and they nodded.

"Wow are those the new student, two of them are Blond and that one guy has crimson hair like rais-sempai, his cainda cute. "a random girl to her friend who's is also a random girl. "yeah but the boy with yellow hair is hot to."

You saw a girl with black hair, and purple eyes, her hair reach her shoulders it was a bulb cut it was pretty cute on her, she also wore some glasses, she's with a girl also with black hair and it reach her waist she has black eyes and she's carrying a book, the girls she crossed bowed there head's, that must mean that she is important or something.

"Oh you three must be the new students, I am Sona Sitri the student body presedent of kuoh academy, and this is Tsubaki the vice president. You can follow me so you can get your scheduals." She orderd and we nodded, and prosided to follow her.

(Time Skip)
At the student council room
(not that long)

"OK, hire is your scheduals." she said handing out the scedual. "thank you Miss Sona" You said politely and Sona nodded. "It looks like we have the same class. " I said looking at aware schedules.

"I can take you to your class follow me. " Sona said leading the way.

You all walk in the hallway and you see your class, class A-1. "OK hire you are just knock on the door." she instructed and we nodded.