T O K E N O F L O V E

Start from the beginning

“Ah Voldemort was way more handsome when he was younger” Ginny said, everyone stopped laughing and stared at her.

Diana blinked, and her mouth went ajar from the redhead's statement, “And how would you know? Encountered him before?” She jeered, making Neville sneer.

Ginny crossed her arm and a smug look planted across her face “Almost killed by him in my first year Diana, keep up”

Immediately, the bright cunning and smart witches Diana, Clarette and Luna are― they caught on. Mouths left hanging and eyes wide open, “The Chamber of Secrets” They instantly mumbled in sync, full of amusement. The dots were connected.

The three of them tried to solve the reason behind the petrified students during their second years, however they never found out― what they did knew was that the Golden Trio knows and that down in the chamber of secrets was a basilisk, they never got any information after that.

Neville's face was scrunched, “I don't get it”

Ginny shook her head while grinning from ear to ear, “It's complicated Neville”

“What did he look like?” Clarette queried curiously, “Was he hot?”

She earned a smack in the back of her head by Diana making her gasp.“I was just asking!”

Ginny stared outside the window trying to remember what he looked like, “Tall, Jet black curly hair - it was neat, sharp jawline, perfect nose. He was indeed good looking”

Then she jeered, “I was fine dying for him to be honest, he was packing”

“He'd probably get more followers if he stayed looking like that” Ginny added. “Too bad he's a noseless pyschopath with inferiority complex now”

They burst into a fit of laughter once again and this time, tears prickled their eyes and dropped down their cheeks. It must've been ages since Diana felt this heartening laugh, and the friendship love risened in the air. She will definitely miss it, and she should savour it because now, they're all going home for the holidays.

All their guffawed were interrupted when the compartment door slided open by itself and an enchanted paper plane flew inside and dropped directly to Diana's hands. She gave a perplexed look to all of them before unfolding it with both of her hands on either side of the paper.

Her eyes scanned down to the right, and saw the acronyms, D.M. She smiled, she need not to read the paper to know what Draco wants to tell her but she did anyways,

1st Compartment to your right side. Now. I want to see you.

Her smile grew big and heat rushed to her cheeks, she crumpled the paper with one hand before others could even glance or take a peek at it.

“Lads, I gotta go ― prefects duties” Diana instantly stood from the compartment couch and tried to supress her smile but failed as her grin grew wider.

Clarette Immediately caught on from her grin, she coughed “Ehem, don't shag with ehem, blonde git ehem, you might get caught”

Diana rolled her eyes once again and smacked her in the back of her head before leaving the compartment which was opened by itself given that Draco had probably enchanted a spell to that sliding glass door.