cockburn - the musical

louis and harry were just chilling on their couch while watching cocomelon cuz why not ig.

then all of a sudden they heard their door get knocked down but they didn't care too look who it was.

it was, olivia.

this bitch is alive ? 🤔🤔

but again no one cared anyway, olivia stood there at their broken door looking perfectly fine with no burns on her body? how?

she stood there for a while and then suddenly fell down and started to cry.

"lmao what is she crying about?" mumbled harry.

"who cares," louis shrugged.

olivia stopped crying and slowly got up.

"and all those things i didn't say" she started to sing.

oh my god.

"wrecking balls inside my brain" she continued

no.

"i will scream them loud tonight can you hear my voice this time?" she sang louder

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG" she shouted "TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG" she shouted even louder.

"oh my lord can this bitch shut the fuck up" louis sighed.

"prove i'm alright song my power's turned on starting right now i'll be strong i'll play my fight song and i don't really care if nobody else believes.." she sang loudly and proudly.

"cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me" she sang quieter with her voice breaking at the end.

she slowly walks up to harry and kneels down in front of him.

"how could u betray me like that" a tear rolls down her cheek.

"how could u rip out my spine like that and use it for ur own pleasure" she says while the tears come flooding out of her eyes.

"YOU BETRAYED ME, AND I KNOW I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR THE WAY THAT I HURT. YEAH U TALKED TO HIM WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER." olivia sings her heart out.

"oh no don't bring the better olivia into this." harry shakes his head.

"why did u kill me, we could've had a life together 🥺🥺" olivia says sadly.

"tf bitch i'm gay" harry said calmly.

"LMFAOOOOO" louis says.

"so? we can make this work 🥺🥺" olivia cried.

"no i don't like pussy" harry laughed.

"i'll grow a dick for u my love 😍" olivia begs.

"pls ur pathetic" louis laughs.

suddenly someone comes through their ceiling.

oh my god.

it's was, bonnie bennett ??

no way.

"bonnie..?" harry said confusedly

"that is me, in the flesh" bonnie stands there proudly.

"why are you here?" louis says.

"to do this" bonnie winks.

"phasmatos incendia" bonbon says while pointing her hands and looking at olivia.

"wha-" olivia starts but never gets to finish because she quickly goes up in flames due to bonnies spell.

"not again" olivia managed to say before she turns into a pile of ash.

"bye boys" bonnie says right before she shoots into the air back through the roof (thunderman style) and disappears.

"woah that was awesome" louis says amazed.

"ikr at least she's gone" harry says looking down at the pile of ash that used to be olive.

louis and harry move on with their day continuing to watch tv.

———————-

hope u guys liked that !! i just needed to add the loml (bonnie) to this 💕

lmk if u want more <3