Part Sixteen: Lustful Saltations & Lip Gloss Smudges

Start from the beginning

So colourful and harmonious. You were exquisite. A powerful goddess of confidence and thrill. So much strength but so soft when your walls were down and you were nothing but raw honesty.

You were also so generous, gifting your time, your wisdom, your words, and those goddamn sunflowers.

He was so in his mind about you and his hand wrapped around himself that he didn't hear the door to the shower opening. He gasped as two arms wrapped around his torso and your naked body pressed against his back. He gasped and dropped his hands away and went over yours that were traipsing along his abdomen.

"Don't stop." You encouraged, kissing the space between his shoulders. You grabbed his hand and edged it towards his hard dick. He let out a shaky sigh and did what you asked, reaching down to take himself in his hand once again. He let out a moan as he regained a steady pace.

Your fingernails scratched mildly up his thighs before tickling his stomach. You felt his arm move against you as he fucked himself, his breathing growing erratic and his movements frantic.

"Talk to me," He growled out, so turned on and desperate to hear your voice. It was a different kind of experience, where he could not see you but feel you behind him, watching him.

"You have such a beautiful cock, Harry."

"More."

"I can't wait for you to fuck me. I'd let you do anything you wanted."

"Like what?"

"Bend me over the sink, spank me till my ass is red and then fuck me til I'm shaking."

"Oh, god."

"Mm. I'd love to have you down my throat, too."

Harry attempted words but they got caught in his throat and left his mouth in breathless hiccups.

"Suck you and swallow you, make my throat raw."

"Fucking hell..."

He could feel his orgasm creeping up on him, tiptoeing on his senses ready to rob him blind of any thought other than the ecstasy you caused him. It hit him like a tidal wave, crashing into him and knocking him hard. His other arm shot up to the shower wall to steady himself as his orgasm shook through him.

He moaned countless times, and you worded sensual and raw things in his ear that only heightened his climax. The aftermath of his orgasm washed down the drain and he let out a loud sigh of relief in post-climax bliss. You span him around and kissed him. It was soft like clouds and soft like his dreams of you.

You were pressed against the tile wall, the coolness stinging slightly but his deepening of the embrace took your mind from anything but him. His softening length was between you, his sodden top kissing the skin of your stomach and your lips parted and you both looked down between you.

Harry's hands flew up and froze midair as you slid to your knees in front of him. You peered up at him underneath your full lashes and gave the very tip of him a small peck before parting your lips and gathering the wetness of his orgasm on your tongue.

"Fuck..." He breathed out, tone gravelly.

You took him further into your mouth and pulled back with a pop. "I just wanted to taste you."

Your eyes never left his as you rose to your feet and brushed past him, reaching for a bottle of shampoo and squeezing some into your open palm. He watched you as you washed your hair, stalking towards you as you cleansed the suds from your locks under the warm spray.

"I want you on my tongue. " He said, reaching for your hips and pawed at the skin there.

"You don't have time, you've got meetings remember?" You reminded, brushing his hands away and grabbing for his conditioner. His hand snapped to your wrist to halt you and he backed you into the tiled corner.