𝚏 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎

<  <  𝙹 𝚞 𝚗 𝚐    𝚆 𝚘 𝚘 𝚢 𝚘 𝚞 𝚗 𝚐  >  >

"This dress is revealing too much!" Y/n protested, I rolled my eyes at how obstinative her decisions are, we've been arguing about this for fifteen minutes now "That's the point, dumb" I hissed trying not to scream at her.

"This is how you should wear for a date" I looked at her who looked like she was about to cry "Whatever!" She pulled the clothe from my hand and stomped to her bathroom, I guess? I walked out trying to give her some privacy.

What is she? A sixteen or sixty? I can never understand her, I ran my fingers through my hand sighing, why am I so nice to her? Why am I even helping her? Wait why did I even accepted this offer? These questions been haunting me from yesterday.

My thoughts were abruptly cut off by the door opening, "Wooyoung-ssi?" Her head poked out of her bedroom door, maybe that's kinda cute? I walked towards her door and she opened the door fully, this bitch- seriously? She's covering herself with the robe for christsake!

"Yah!" I shouted at her which made her flinch slightly, I took a deep breath and released a loud sigh trying to keep my cool "Remove the robe, right? Are you even wearing the dress I chose?" She nodded her head slowly before untieing the robe and let the robe fall down on the floor.

I was speechless, she looked absolutely stunning with the lower V-neck black dress, I gulped at the sight, it didn't reveal that much of her skin though her perfect sand-glass figure stood out and made her look so feminine. She was gorgeous at the end of the thoughts.

"I look like a potato, don't I?" I blinked twice, I want to look away so bad but it's seem so impossible with her infront of my eyes. She walked closer towards me, "Do I look good?" Her calm yet nervous voice sounded so clean.

I stared down at her brown orbs, my hands out of control slid under her hair and wrapped around her neck pulling her even closer to my body, with my other hand I carassed her flawless cheeks, "You look gorgeous"

"Wooyoung-ssi?" I hummed as an response, "Wooyoung" My eyes darted to her red tempting lips, "Yah! Wooyoung!" I flinched and shook my head to see y/n standing infront of me, maintaining a space in between us, "How many times do I have to call you?"

Damn, was I daydreaming? I sighed loudly "I mean, you look okay" You look gorgeous, I wanted to complement her and make her feel flustered, I wanted to see her red and shy infront of me but I can't, I should not think this way, I'm here to preotect her not to flirt with her. Even if I did, she's not going to be mine anyway.

"I do? I think I gained some weight throughout years, it fits me perfectly now" she smiled looking in the mirror, I looked away from her, what did I expected to feel this dissapointed? I didn't thought she would look this gorgeous in this dress but I'm still dissapointed with my choices, if I didn't choose her dress, I wouldn't have to feel this way, right? What am I even thinking! I yelled at myself.

Get your shit together Wooyoung! I slapped the back of my head trying to come back to reality, "I'll go back now" I walked out of her room and went to the room that's assigned for me and locked the door shut. What the hell is this feeling?! I don't know her then why is it so suffocating?!

I hate this feeling.

━━━━━━━'bodyguard'━━━━━━━