CHAPTER 2

This is useless..I can't move, it's like I'm paralyzed.. why do I have to suffer this much!? I hate this! I hate everyone in this shitty world!

I slowly opened my eyes as immense pain struck my stomach making me curl into a small ball, the pain soon disappeared giving me a glimpse to the room I was in, that bastard ain't joking huh? We'll see about that..

I looked around and it was just a small storage room, empty except a small window on the left letting the sun shone in it..

"Now where am I..?" I asked again and before I could get the fuck outta here I heared small noises coming out of the room and the door was soon opened by this weird flag people like what the actual fuck are these creatures?? Are they even human?? Totally not.

"So yeah this is the woman who literally tried to kill me" an american flag person spoke crossing his arm, wait speaking of which...where's my pistol?!

"I demand you people or whatever you all are, to let me go this instant! I've already got chained in fucking dream..." I mumbled the last sentence before facing this weird people.

"Uhm.. I believe we can't do that.." a Canadian flag replied with sympathetic in his voice, what's this? I don't need his sympathy..

"Tsk..you people are the same.. even that guy from the voi-" before I could finish my sentence my heart ached and was soon vomiting a puddle of blood, wait..this is too much!? It's like water wh-

•••

"HEY!!" I snapped back to reality and the blood wasn't there anymore..I must have gone crazy!

I looked up to meet the usual american flag but this time he was looking at me with that disgusting worried eyes.. I hate it when people pity me..I hate it when they look lowly of me...it makes me want to punch them so badly.

"Water..." I spoke since my throat was soon getting dried up, there was currently 4 male countries inside and I could tell it was non other than, america, canada, spain, germany.. I may be some psychotic bitch but I know geography as much as I know history.

"Oh uhm ze have to wait till britain comez" some deep german accent replied as he fixed his glasses, so let me guess... the german one looks smart and does know a little self defense while the spanish guy one is quiet but kinda looks deadly if I may say, the american one looks like a fool and would probably put milk first before cereal...the canadian one looks calm and friendly but you'll never know what they are capable of... again where am I getting this?

"Ah I'm deeply sorry if I'm late! So what's the matte-" we soon looked at a tall british man as he tried to process what he just saw right now.

"Oh hey britain!" America called patting the man's back then pointing to me, excuse me?

(Ps: britain isn't America's dad and infact, there is no female country :)