Chapter 1

''Wake up now, Morgan. You'll be late in class.'' I groaned and covered myself with a blanket. The sun's rays are reflecting through the insides of this thick blanket and it is annoying me.

Who opened the window again? Did I leave it open last night or was it Ms.Leonora?

''Come on, I'll drive you to school.'' She pulled my blanket. I sighed and decided to sit up where I saw her already smiling while holding a hot cup of coffee.

''Why did you not leave yet?'' I asked and fixed up my bed. I closed my windows and I opened the lights. I stared at her and she is already wearing her office attire and ready to go to work. Ms.Leonora just shook her head on what I did.

''It's better to open your windows, Morgan.'' She said.

''I'll take a quick bath now.'' I simply said and went to the bathroom. I heard the door closed and I turned on the shower's faucet and waited for the water to be warm.

Staring at the water, I saw my reflection then I moved in front of the mirror. As expected, I done something stupid again last night.

'I have to drink my meds, again.' I murmured. That is why probably Ms.Leonora woke me up herself and waited for me even if she was getting late.

I bathed quickly and went to wear my casual attire, Since I am already a University student, there are no uniforms anymore.

Wearing a black long sleeve sweater and black pants and adidas white shoes, I took my bag and went outside my bedroom. I saw Ms.Leonora talking to someone on her phone in the living room.

I saw that she prepared some bread and cheese for me at the dining table. I ate it in a hurry and went back to the living room and took my bag.

She looked at my way and she stood up. ''I'll come in a minute, don't worry.'' and she hung up the call.

''They scolded you?'' She shook her head to say no and smiled. ''Don't worry. Let's go?'' I just nodded at her and went to the garage.

While in the car, I looked outside. We are living in a medium-class subdivision. Not so rich, but I can say that Ms.Leonora's house is pretty big for a single person.

That is why she adopted me even if we only have a psychiatrist-patient relationship. But thanks to her, I don't have to live with my aunt who did nothing but abuse me and treat me as her maid.

It's already spring so leaves are falling down off the trees. I slightly leaned on the window as I looked outside. Maybe, with this my nervousness will fade away.

But who am I joking anyways? I am not okay and I feel terrified. This is my fourth time to change schools and this is my first year of university, The most famous University in the country.

I can say that I am smart even if I have problems socializing, probably because I spend my time just reading and studying since it is difficult for me to make friends.

"Here." She gave me the tablets. She smiled at me.

"Take it later okay?" I nodded and the car stopped in front of the University's gates.

I huffed and looked at the big gate in front of me. The students are already entering with their friends while laughing and chatting.

I gripped tightly to the strap of my bag. Feeling nervous, I walked to the door's entrance and I raised my ID so that the guard could see my identity.

There is security check since this university got through many scandals, the owner of this school, a famous billionaire is a very private person and sometimes

When I passed through the security, I was welcomed by the vast space of the University. There are benches on the side and grass where students are sitting on and talking.

I walked until I reached the main entrance of the University. I was awed when I saw the interior of the main building.

There is a grand staircase in the center of the hall, the big golden chandelier that gives light throughout the place and there are also some antique paintings which are the famous philosophers and educators of all time.

My eyes roamed around as I observed the area, The manual that the school gave me a week ago states that there are six buildings in the university and each one of them have their own names.

The Themis building is where political science and jurisdiction courses take place, The Dionysus Building is for arts and musical courses. The Asclepius building for Medicine courses, The Athena building for Mathematics,astronomy and everything about Quimics and physics, The Anahit building for language courses, Hephaestus building for the engineering and architecture department.

And the main building where I am is the Zeus Building where professors' offices and where the headmaster lives.

''Hello!'' I looked at the person who just talked to me.

She is wearing a knee-green skirt and a green long sleeve shirt and also a scarf. Her brown hair shines as the sunlight strays at her back. She smiled cheekily.

''I am Sophia Amery, The School Council's President. Are you the new student?'' I simply nodded and wrote something in the notebook she's holding.

''You are Morgan right?'' She lifted her hand that I accepted, her eyes twinkled and she giggled.

Her cheerful vibes are making me so uncomfortable, I averted my gaze and I saw a group of people walking towards us.

''Is she the new student, Sophie?'' A guy hanged his shoulder on Sophia's, The guy waved at me and smiled.

''Hey, new Girl. I am Noah, the School Council's Vice-president.'' I just nodded. The rest of the group that was with him talked with Sophie and they looked at me.

''Welcome to Oasis University.''