ch. 4

Your POV

The game finally started. I didn't know if I should cheer for nekoma or aoba Johsai. "You look worried." Hinata said. "It's nothing don't worry about it." I said.

~time skip to after the game.~

Aoba Johsai won. I went to kenma and kuroo. "You did really good out there. " I said to them. Kuroo just Pat me on the head and kenma smiled and said, "thanks." They talked to me for a few minutes till oikawa came over. "Good job on winning, " I said, "you look tired. would you like to come over tonight." "Sure." He said in his Suducive voice. I just blushed. I said bye to kuroo and kenma.

Me and oikawa we're beside each other. He took me to go see the rest of his team. We got to the lockers, I waited outside till oikawa said it was ok for me to come in.

As I was waiting, I saw hinata walking to me. "What are you doing in front of the Aoba Johsai locker room?" Hinata said to me. "I know the team. So... I was gonna talk to them. You go ahead I'll catch up later." I said. "Ok!" He said and ran off waveing.

Oikawa ccame out and touched my shoulder. "AHH"  I screamed. "All I did was touch your shoulder." He said. I just pouted and followed him.

"Good job guys." I said and smiled. Iwa and a few other team members ruffled my hair. "You guys have to stop doing that" I said as I pouted and fixed my hair. "So your picking up this pick me boys habits." One of the team mates said. "I am not." I said and angrily stormed off.

I feel oikawa glaring at the one who said that.

Iwa followed me out of the locker room. "He can be scary." He said and kneeled down to meet my eye level. I looked at him and we made eye contact. "He won't be like that to you. He's just very protective of you." Iwa said and gave me a head pat.

Oikawa walked out and looked at me. "Sorry for scaring you." He said. "It's ok." I said and game him a kiss. He smiled and blushed a little. "I'm glad your mine" He said and stood up.

He grabbed my hand and walked with me to his car. I got in the passenger seat and he drove to my house. It was silent most of the way. "Baby you'll get Car sick." Oikawa said. "I'm fine." I said back copying his tone and went back on my phone.

"Will your dad let me sleep over?" He said looking at the road. "I don't know. Probably not." I said putting my phone down and closed my eyes. "Tired?" He glanced over at me. I just hummed.

Oikawa POV

Y/n was asleep. So after I parked in the driveway, I carried her inside. I opened the door and heard y/n's dad, "Y/n is that you?" "No sir just me." I said and walked in. I set y/n down on the couch. She was adorable. "If you want you can sleep over just you have to sleep in the guest room." Mr. Ukai said. "Yes sir." I said and walked away to the spare room. I pulled out my charger and headphones.

I plugged my phone in-to the closest outlet to the bed and I watched some games to study the teams and there playing strategies. It was 2am and Y/N walked in. "Babyyy." She wined. "What is it?" I said and sat up. "I don't feel good." She wined some more. "Just go lay down and take some medication. Ok?" I said and she walked away. She came back with water and layed down. I ended up falling asleep with my headphones in and y/n in my arms.

Y/n's dad is going to kill me for letting her sleep in my arms.

—————————————————————
666- words