~ Healer Deku AU ~

(Feel free to comment suggestions for AUs!)

~ Healer Deku AU ~

"Healer Deku?" Uraraka asked in question as Deku immediately had stars in his eyes.

"Yay!  Healer is first!" MidoBun said happily as everyone except yours truly was confused.

"You know the you in this universe Midoriya?" Todoroki asked as Deku nodded.

"You see, in my life where the most tragic or life changing event happened in my life changes my path in other Aus happened, my mind went into my subconscious and met many Aus of myself, we even came up with nicknames for each other!  Since we're the original AU (-the fact I'm shipping characters and another minor detail I won't say yet) they can be Main or Hero.  Ours for Healer Deku is literally Healer!" MidoBun said which surprised everyone except Wolfi.

"Just give me a sec and I'll get him here!" Wolfi said as on the theater screen a portal alike the one in the class except it's colored red and white appeared but it only dragged her in.

~~~

"Whoa!  Who are you..?!" Healer spoke out loud in the infirmary as Wolfi came through a portal.

"Hi, sorry for the timing but would you like to meet Hero's AU?  I'm having them react and such." Wolfi said as Healer looked at her happily and nodded.

"Okay, come on through!" Wolfi said as she and Healer went through the portal and gone back into the theater, this surprised everyone except Deku to see another Deku, even though they were told they would.

"Healer!" MidoBun said as Healer chuckled.

"Sup Hero!  Well everyone, I am Healer Deku, I am a Pro Hero at the age of 17, yes I know very young to be a Pro but I graduated from UA very early since I was adopted by two Pros.  Any questions?" Healer said as everyone gaped at the fact he was a Pro but Momo asked a question.

"Healer Deku, may I ask who adopted you specifically?" Momo asked as Healer rubbed his head and sweatdropped.

"Uh...  I don't think that'd be wise at the moment, considering Hero told me none of you know who and who are together so~" Healer said as Deku sweatdropped but from the back you could see Aizawa has a tiny blush but no one noticed.

"You said you were a Pro, so what's your Quirk?" Denki asked.

"Well, I was born with two, one of them is straight forward, Healing, no backlash to it, and the other is Telekinesis.  A lot like...  Mom's Quirk, except I can carry larger and heavier things than her.  As well as fire, from my...  Father's Quirk." Healer said as Deku known why he paused both times.

"So cool!" The Bakusquad said except Bakugou.

"It was quite nice to see you all, Hero especially!  But I gotta go, Dad's probably getting 1-A extremely hurt again and I need to be there to heal them!  Bye!" Healer then waved a goodbye as he left through the portal and it closed.

"Next!" Wolfi happily exclaimed.

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Multiverse Found..!