"It's enchanted, I put in six bottles. Just return the bag whenever." He began to hand the bag to Cass, but Harry grabbed it and swung it over her shoulder.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Cass smirked. She then dropped two galleons into Rodger's hands. Seeing Cass pay for the alcohol extremely bothered Harry. He tried to object, but Cass ignored him and grabbed his arm before walking back to the common room.

When Harry and Cass emerged through the portrait hole, the room was bursting with people. They found Ron sitting with Hermione and the twins at a table in the back corner.

Harry shifted the bag of Firewhiskey to his other shoulder. Rodger's enchantment wasn't that great. The bag stretched to fit the bottles, but Harry could still feel the weight of them digging into his shoulder.

"Harry's got the Firewhiskey, I say we meet in Harry and Ron's dorm in thirty minutes," Cass looked over to Harry for confirmation and he gave her a nod, she continued, "someone should probably find Dean, Seamus, and Neville and invite them considering we'll be in their dorm."

The group then went their separate ways. Cassandra and Hermione climbed to the girl's dormitories while Harry, Ron, and the twins climbed the other staircase to theirs. When Harry and Ron entered their dorm, they conveniently found Dean and Seamus inside. After telling them about their plan, Dean and Seamus eagerly began cleaning the room in preparation.

Harry couldn't find Neville so he instead placed the bag on his bed and began to change. He undressed and stood in front of his bureau. Suddenly all of his clothes were terrible. After struggling for a few minutes, Harry gave up and put on a pair a grey sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

In perfect timing, there was a knock at the door and Dean went over to open it. Waiting outside was Hermione, Cass, and the twins. Harry was once again left speechless from Cass's presence. She was dressed in a brilliant pair of very short shorts and a t-shirt so big it looked like it could fit him. Her hair was pulled back loosley in a ponytail that framed her face perfectly.

Harry didn't realize how long he had been staring until Cass walked up to him and grabbed the bag on his bed. "I think a game of Never Have I Ever is a good way to start this little party," she grinned and pulled out a bottle of Firewhiskey.

Everyone began choosing seats in a circle on the floor. Harry sat down between Cass and Ron and leaned back against the foot of his bed. Fred and George then handed Cass a stack of plastic cups and she began to pour the alcohol into each one and handed them across the room. When she gave Harry his cup he stared at it in disbelief, half of the cup was filled... with straight liquor. He shook his head and laughed, this was going to be an interesting night.

"So, does anyone not know how to play?" Cassandra asked. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Dean raised their hands.

"Ok, so it's very simple. Someone says something they've never done, then if someone else has done that particular thing... they drink. Fred do you want to go first?"

"Of course mama," Fred smirked, "Alright... never have I ever... fell off my broom in the middle of a quidditch match."

Ron and Harry looked at each other and sighed. Harry then peered into his cup and took a large sip of the Firewhiskey. The liquid burned his throat and tasted absolutely repulsive, but for some reason he wouldn't mind doing it again.

"Oi baby brother can hold his liquor," George boasted in surprise. Harry turned to Cass who was also looking at him with a surprised look across her face. She didn't get a chance to say anything before George continued, "My turn... never have I ever kissed someone and immediately regretted it."