(a/n) - important‼️

okay, so before I forget....

before i get started i want to apologize to those of you i made a promise to. that promise being i was going to keep writing this story. i wanted to, i really did, and i had my ideas; but now just really isn't a good time.

i wasn't going to get all into it but i will. the reason i didn't have my phone for so long was because i was failing a good deal of my classes. i don't want to do that again second semester, so i'm gonna take a bit of a break from my writing.

so, this story is, sadly, over and done with. this was a great experience and i've loved every bit of it. 38K reads (which is what i have as of right now (dec. 29)) is a whole lot in my opinion for how irrelevant i am. thank you to all of you who have read it, commented, voted, all the good stuff. i love every last one of you.

now, this message isn't quite over yet..

this story itself is over, but... I WILL BE WRITING A SEQUEL.

throughout my break i'll be working on the story line and stuff on the sidelines on my school work, along with my newer story i haven't started yet. also, i may post one shots on my other book every once in awhile.

i think i covered everything. again, i'm sorry if i upset anybody who wanted this story to continues. but i did my thinking and made a final decision.

much love <3
- skye