Dark Yandere Leprechaun X Reader: Golden Glory

Začít od začátku

If Professor Devon didn't find a solution to save the program by the end of the month, it would be shut down by the director and lecturers would be out of a job, countless students would have nowhere else to study with all the other ones booked out. It's too late in the semester to enrol. Put on a waiting list or find another university to continue studies. Lecturers would have to find work elsewhere.

You would most likely have to enrol at another university. It's likely on a waiting list for who knows how long. You, being you, were determined to find a way to help in any way you can. The professors have encouraged you to pursue your dream.

When you met up with your friends, you told them what happened, they were surprised as you were, little angry at the director for and it was not long before they were enthusiastic to brainstorm a way to save Myth and Legends program.

Lilac suggested an expedition to Ireland to visit famous landmarks in search of legend pot of gold, if we could find out the truth of existence or prove urban legend it would change everything, and Myths and Legends programs would be saved, famous enough draw in more students to the course and raise money to keep it going for another few years to come.

It was a risky move, but we did not have many other options. You and your friends talked to the professor with a proposal. He was reluctant at first but desperate times. The future of the program was on the line. He approved the trip. You and your friends put together some of the money we earned from part-time jobs and booked plane tickets to Ireland. Halfway around the world, we would have to catch different flights to get there.

Two days later, (y/n) and friends arrived at the airport of Ireland, caught one of the taxis to a small motel room, and strategized a plan of where to go first.

The four of us decided to visit some of the landmarks first and then figure out where to begin our search for the tiny men with green coats and buckled shoes.

Jake while visiting Blathory castle where the Blathory/Kismet stone is said to hang from a dangerous spot one of best friends dared us to try reaching down and kiss the stone legend has it its suppose to have power to give the person eloquence (confidence of speeches) and more.

[A/N: Interesting fact; Ireland is a place of rich history. The Kismet stone is said to bring good health too. ]

(Blathory Castle. I do not own the image)

And nearly fell off the edge of castle to grass lawn far, far below to incident splat if it hasn't been for the staff member strong grip pulled me up in time. visiting popular landmarks and tourist spots. The people were friendly. Some of them knew or spoke Irish gaelic, an old language that had been passed down for centuries. Luckily, you knew the language from online courses you took one semester to familiarise yourself with ancient texts. Visited a restaurant for lunch. You bought a traditional Cornish pastry. First bite of it. din your mouth. The food was delicious.

Jake, Lilac and Jordan bought alcohol at the local tavern during celebrations unlike them you didn't drink alcohol, drink, smoke and wont gamble which Lilac teases her to no end for being a goody two shoes with clean education record. She told you to "Loosen up and live a little. "

Noticed a strange man with cherry red hair with green bow sitting at one of the tavern stools with glass of Irish ale, you both watched your friends drunkenly get onto the tables tried to do an Irish dance on the tabletop and failing someone recording it on their phone to put on social media. You knew by morning when they recovered with killer headaches and saw the video it would be wake up call.