Luna- *whispers* Goodnight my little star.

Dreamstar's Dream

I open my eyes, I see that I am in a dark room. The shadows seem to close into me, I was shaking. Where was my mom? She should have noticed I was missing by now. 

King Sombra- Hello, sweetie. Have you decided to take my offer and join me yet?

Dreamstar- *screams* Even if you are my father, I will never join you! 

King Sombra- One day you will, my sweet child. *evil laugh*

He leaves me to think, and I honestly think to join him. I don't know how long it has been since I got ponynapped. I hope ponies are looking for me. Or did they forget about me already? No, they would never forget me, and I know they are looking for me. 

Shadow Eclipse- *nuzzles her* Hello, Dreamstar.

Dreamstar- *accepts the nuzzle*Leave me alone, Shadow.

Shadow Eclipse- *smirks* How about no?

Dreamstar- *looks at her* Please, just leave me alone.

Shadow Eclipse- Your family doesn't love you, Dreamstar.

Dreamstar- They do love me... my mother the most.

Shadow Eclipse- If they did, they would have already made contact or saved you. Are they even looking for you? But your mother doesn't, just like Celestia.

Dreamstar- They do love me, with all of their heart! They just don't know where I am because of the magic shield my father put up. That's why mother can't contact me, it prevents her from reaching me in my dreams. 

Shadow Eclipse- But, you do get to raise the stars, don't you. *sees her look down* Have you not told your father yet?

Dreamstar- I have not told him. But, I stay truthful to my word and say that they do love me.

Shadow Eclipse- Just keep lying to yourself, Star...you know I'm right. *she leaves*

Ignoring the voice, I lay down and try to sleep. I hope Auntie Celestia and mom find me soon. 

End of Dream

Dreamstar- *gasps, waking up* 

Luna- *wakes up* Dreamstar, are you alright?

Dreamstar- I'm fine mother, just a weird dream with father. 

Luna- Strange, could it have been a vision of the future.

Dreamstar- Maybe, I hope it's not.

Luna- Me too sweetie. Let's get back to sleep.

Dreamstar- *lays back down* Goodnight mom.

Luna- Goodnight, my dear. 

I close my eyes, trying to go back to sleep again while my mother laid next to me. Again, we both failed to notice the figure standing in the darkness.

???- *chuckles* Soon, my dear...soon. 

*the next morning, both Dreamstar and Luna open their eyes at the same time. They wake up a few minutes before they lower the moon and stars*

Dreamstar- *smiles, sits up, and gets out of bed* I'm pretty sure that was the best night's sleep I have had in a while. Typically, I was either performing my royal duties or checking on ponies' dreams.  *she slips on her silver crown and silver shoes*

Luna- *gets out of bed and puts her crown and shoes on* Indeed, I haven't slept this well in a while. Since I didn't sleep on the moon. *look at her daughter with her royal attire on* Why weren't you wearing that at the festival?

Dreamstar- I wasn't wearing them because I knew you were returning. I didn't want to have to wear them while running in the forest. *feels the stars tugging her* Mom, I feel something pulling on me.

Luna- Don't worry sweetie, it's just the pull of the stars. It's time for us to lower the moon and stars.

We both walk outside, onto the balcony. Dreamstar closes her eyes and follows her new instincts, making the stars disappear. Then, Luna closes her eyes and lowers the moon. They both watch the sunrise before walking back inside.

Dreamstar- Mom, when are you going to be restored to your full power?

Luna- I don't know, maybe when I gain all of my magic back.

Dreamstar- Ok, we probably should head down for breakfast.

Luna- *nods* Let's go, sweetie.

We both walk out of the bedroom and start walking towards the dining hall for breakfast.

An unknown part of Equestria

???- *chuckles* So it seems my younger sister has gained Luna back. Soon, I will be back and take my rightful place as the ruler of Equestria. *evilly laughs, while looking at the seeing orb* But, first I have to figure out how to get my niece to join my side.