In The Coma/Memories

Y/n's Pov:

Memory 1:

I am walking by the Slytherin table I hear someone spit out their dink I turn to see a boy with brown hair that seems nicely put. He looks at me with blush across his face and turns away from me I look at him confused but head to the library. I read a book about magical creatures I find them fascinating then I hear footsteps coming my way I look to see that same boy who spits out his drink "Hello" I said politely "H-Hello" I see he is nervous to talk to me but I don't know why "You don't have to be nervous around me. I won't bit you" I said turning my head back to my book he nervously sits next to me "By the way, My name is Y/n L/n," I said setting down the book with my hand out for him to shake he puts his hand in mine hesitantly "T-Tom Marvolo R-Riddle" I smile widely "Wowie do you know your name means innocence, naivety, and simplicity," I said brightly I see Tom blush a little then smiles a little "Thank you Miss L/n" I raise a brow "There's no need for formalities just call me Y/n ok," I said with a soft smile he looks away taking his hand out of mine and nods his head gently.

"A man I really like that memory," I said to myself because I know I am in my head right now in a coma "I hope I wake up soon I want to see my Tommy again. He's always been so sweet to me and takes care of me and stands up for me treating me like a Queen" I sigh softly then being put into a different memory.

Memory 2:

I am in the Great Hall eating lunch and sat next to Tom as always me and him have gotten really close but for some reason, I have been getting these strange feeling towards him like....my heart beats fast when I am near him, see him, or is someone mentions his name but I think I know what this feeling is but I don't want to be rejected by the first boy I fell in love with. Then all of a sudden Tom stands up taking me with him he stands across from me not that far away "Tommy is something wrong?" I said worried then all of a sudden he is on his hands and knees "Y/N L/N PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME AND BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Tom yell getting everyone and Professor attention I look down at him shocked then looked around to see some girls crying and everyone else shocked that THE Tom Riddle confessing I then look back at Tom who is shaking and not looking up at me 'Oh he thinks I'm going to reject him and leave him embarrassed' I smile softly I then bent down and put my hand under his chin then moved it so he can look at me. When I see his face it is completely red and his eyes are filled with tears I put both and on his cheeks "I thought you would never ask" I said softly  I then see the biggest smile I've ever seen him with. Tom stands up and hugs me tightly and I hug him back I then hear cheering and clapping all around us.

"COME ON NOT AGAIN!!!" I yelled stomping the "ground" I then giggle "He was so embarrassed but I told him he was so cute that I thought I was going to explode" I roll on the ground laughing harder now "Ah such good times but, I still wonder how long I have been out" I then hear voices for the first time for who knows how long "Any progress of Y/n waking up?" hear an older man voice said "No Albus I'm afraid not but.....I'm sure she'll wake up soon I know it......I won't give up" I hear a woman voice I smile softly at what the woman said "Wait did she say Albus as in Albus Dumbeldoor wow he still lives" I laugh softly I hear them walk away from the last thing I heard from Dumbeldoor saying something about the Trio-Tournament "Lucky I've always wanted to see the Tournament but I guess not" I sigh softly but the all of a sudden I get a rush of energy than my eyes open.

(Sorry the chapter is short)

ReunitedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara