🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 Դ: 𝖂𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖔🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are text messages.

Text in Italic but have no colons are thoughts

Text in colons are speech.

..................

Third pov

Hoseok was in his room getting ready for school, when he was finally ready and all dressed he head out. He bid his mom and sis goodbye as he had toast in his mouth. He wanted to reach school early today so he could have some time before classes. 

He took out his phone and saw that it was way too early for school but still kept walking. Before putting his phone away, he went to the group chat where all his friends numbers where and told them that they don't have to wait for him today cause he'll be at school earlier than them.

With two minutes in someone answered. It was Taehyung. 

"Why are you going to school so early Hobie hyung?" He asked through type.

 Hoseok smiled and responded with, "I wanted to have a look around school since I'm still new and I didn't want to bother you guys" and he send. 

With the speed of light Taehyung responded quickly. 

"But you wouldn't be bothering us hyung~ we're your friends after all~" Taehyung pouted beyond the screen. 

Hoseok chuckled at the text.

"My bad. Why don't we all go to the coffee shop nearby the school after the day ends." Hoseok asked the group. Ding.

 Another person came on. It was Jin. 

"Yeah. Let's all go." He responded to Hoseok suggestion, and soon Jimin came on and agreed as well. "Yeah lets!"

With the group agreeing on the coffee plan Hoseok smile and bid goodbye as he was still on his way to school. After 20 minutes of walking, he spotted the school in a distance. His face lit up. Finally I'm almost there! He exclaimed within his mind. 

While walking he noticed someone in a distance. The person had Silver hair, brown eyes and pale white skin. He was wearing a black Shirt with black ripped jeans and white sneakers. With curiosity getting the best of him, he went even closer and saw the person was no other than Dino. The guy he met the other day.

The Dino turned around for a moment, mind telling him to do so and he did

The Dino turned around for a moment, mind telling him to do so and he did. His face lit up with joy once his eyes met with other's brown coco bean ones. 

"Hoseok!" the male exclaimed. 

Jhope was in front of him at the moment and smiled, moving closer to give the male a huge. Now pulling away he spoke. "Hey Dino. what's up?" voice filled with cheer. 

Dino still smile responded. "Just walking to school." 

"You wake up this early everyday?!" Jhope asked in disbelief. 

Even though he did it himself today, he didn't ready felt like it cause he was quite cold.

 "Yeah. what are you doing so early in the day yourself? I thought I was the only one that does this everyday." Dino asked the red hair male.

 "Well, Since I'm new and all I thought I could explore the school a little before classes start." He simply said hands holding the straps of his school bag on his shoulder.

 "ahhh..good idea". Jhope smiled happy that it wasn't weird. 

"Well since you and I are ending in the right direction, why don't we go together and since I have a lot of time on my hands why don't I give you full school tour" Dino spoke with confidence.

 Jhope smiled without a response. "t-that's if you want.." he quickly let out, scratching his head, feeling a bit embarrassed rushing things. Jhope chuckled. 

"I would love that" they both smiled and began walking.