partyyyy!!!

y/n's pov

It's a Saturday morning and I'm in a mall shopping by myself. I looked through clothes stores at the lady's section after e-girl or goth clothes.

Girl clothes are so comfy and cute so I often buy clothes in woman clothing stores. After I had shopped clothes I went to "in and find", they have almost everything

Inside I brought normal teenage snacks, manga, games and anime merch. I then walked home thinking about the party invite I got from Sekizan.

It was a team party so it was good cause I knew everyone. I needed to be there 6pm and it was now 4pm, so I really needed to hurry home and get ready.

I hurried home and packed up my shopping stuff and then took a shower. After that I put on a hoodie and some baggy jeans.

I charged my phone and watched anime until I needed to go. I walked downstairs and putted on my shoes.

I walked outside and jumped into the car. I told the driver the adress and then I was on my way. It took some minutes but I got there pretty fast.

I checked the clock and saw it was 06:17pm. So I hurried out and knocked on the door. After some seconds Sekizan opened the door.

I smiled big and said hi "hi, please come inside" Sekizan said with a sweet smile. Inside was the whole team doing whatever they was doing.

I said hi to some people before finding a corner to play games on my phone. I tried to ignore the loud people, but I couldn't.

I tried to keep calm and go outside to breath, But I couldn't find a way out because of the people everywhere.

I then accidently walked into someone "s-sorry" I said "you okey Y/n?" I heard a too familiar voice ask. I looked up and saw a worried Sekizan.

"I- eh" was all I needed to say for Sekizan to understand "let's go upstairs" he said smiling confronting.

I nodded and followed him upstairs then into his room. "you can stay here if it's better of course" he said and was about to leave

I didn't wanna be alone so I did what I had to "please.. stay a bit" I said holding a bit of his shirt. Both of us had a smal blush at this point

I let go of him and said "sorry... that's too weird" "no.. I stay" He said smiling, still blushing. We both sat down on he's bed.

I felt sleepy so I didn't think straight before I had laid down with my head on Sekizan's lap. I directly fell asleep in the comfy position. 

Sekizan's pov

I watch y/n as he peacefully sleeps in my lap, I petted his fluffy h/c hair. After minutes that felt like seconds Y/n started to move.

He looked scared. He then started to mumble "please... stop.." That made me think, should I wake him up or not?

Some tears fell from y/n's eyes "d-don't.... please stop.... I don't w-want to...." and directly after that he woke up.

He had big eyes and sat up fast. He wiped the tears away "are you okey?" I asked and touched his shoulder. He jumped up from the bed by my touch

I was shocked by his action. "I- sorry.. hehe bad dream... I should go home" he said and walked some steps before I said 

"I'm here for you, so you can tell me what's bothering you. I won't tell anyone, I promise" I said

Y/n's pov

'believe me Sekizan, I wanna tell you... but it's hard...' i thought

"nah it's nothing! I promise, it was just a nightmare" I said and smiled towards him "okey... well I wait with you until your driver arrives" he said smiling

"thanks Sekizan" I said feeling bad for lying to him. We walked outside and waited for my driver. I started to get really cold and I think sekizan realized it.

cause he gave me his hoodie "put it on before you freeze to death" he said and I nodded. my driver arrived some minutes after.

I was about to give his hoodie back when he stopped me "keep it" he said which made me blush so bad I hid inside his hoodie

"I give it back tomorrow" I said "no, I meant- keep it, it's yours now" He said and I thanked him before getting inside the car.

I was still blushing and my driver noticed it "I'm sorry master for making you wait so long in the cold" He said

"n-no it's not that" I said and he nodded. The rest of the way it was quiet and I looked outside the window thinking about Sekizan.

When we was home I directly went into my room. I took of Sekizan's hoodie and looked at it... and then hugged.

I laid down on my bed still hugging the hoodie, it smells just like Sekizan "I really want him here right now... I wanna tell him how I feel... but he's probably straight"

I soon fell asleep and dreamed about him again... I woke up 3am and couldn't fall asleep again. I hugged Sekizan's hoodie tightly 

"I'm safe.. Sekizan is here... he protect me" I whispered to keep myself calm...

"I hope he won't find me anytime soon..." I said