B-BAKA

"what you doooiiiiing?"Chiaki chimed walking into the classroom to see a poker faced Kamakura. The entity looked at her and walked past slowly, bumping into Chiaki he tripped over with the exaggerated swagger of the ultimate swag master, he turned red covering his face "BA-BAKA" and he ran down the halls covering his face, his luscious locks flowing behind him.

*some time later*

Chiaki was playing her favourite mobile game raid shadow legends (authors note 🤪:THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT DON'T PLAY THAT PIECE OF SHIT) when a grand being slammed the door opens, his blood red orbs contrasting beautifully with his luscious void like locks. At the sight of chiaki he turned around and left, Chiaki could hear the squealing that usually comes from a girl when their favourite boyband member takes of their shirt coming from around the corner. she stared at the doorway concerned.

Kamakura came in and sat down next to her, Chiaki at this pulled out a sandwich and began to ingest the morsel, Kamakura stared. Chiaki stared back, her nose just centimetres from Kamakura's. the boy breathed a single word: "Baka" and promptly DDT'd the girl screaming "IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU" promptly covering his face and fleeing. Fuyuhiko just stared, dumbfounded, Nagito for what it's worth was looking in the corner, Miss Chisa had found bombs on him... again.