Wait ... u like me?

Hi this is my first Ever story soo please be nice ... thank you from laura xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------

New house, New school, New life. Not to mention ANOTHER new "daddy". I can't believe she (being my mother) remarried again and the last one barely dead a week before she hooked up with "Just call me Mike". I mean don't get me wrong I love my mum she's great ... most of the time, but does she really have to go chasing after these rich guys. I'm sorry let me explain my mother has been married a total of, including new Mike, 7 times!! Yeah I know feel my pain, every time she remarried we had to move, were just moving into a new house in sunny California which to be fair isn't so bad it's just I'm only 17 I should be in school not following my mother around the world finding rich men she can marry and divorce.

I never met my real father my mum was only 19 when she had me, she said she met my dad at school that they used to be high school sweethearts but when he found out my mum was pregnant he freaked and ran, said he couldn't afford a baby and didn't know how to deal with it, my mum says she doesn't blame him for running, that it was probably best but I don't know I guess I want to be able to hate him and kick and scream because I never got any of those father daughter moments that I always wanted.

Anyway back to the present  ...

I was standing outside with my mouth open staring up at the biggest house I have ever seen, it is a basic rectangular shape with two stories and tons of windows on the front, and I just stood there and stared.

"Eliza close your mouth you'll swallow flies" my mother said adding her soft charming laugh at the end. I snapped my mouth shut but continued to stare, my mother stood beside and looked over the house with a satisfied expression on her face, and asked "Nice, huh? Told you moving again wouldn't be all bad, I mean at least you'll get to sleep on the world's most expensive bed tonight so you'll be nice and refreshed tomorrow for your first day of school."

I immediately snapped out of my daze at the mention of my new school which I had to attend in the morning, you'd think with the amount of times I've moved schools and been the new girl again and again that it would be less nerve raking going to a new school but it's not, nope it's just as bad as the second and the third, then again maybe it's just me since I'm kind of shy.  

I turned to my mother and started to help her with getting my things from the car into our new home, I don't really have alot since we moved so much just my clothes and a few momentos from old friends ... which reminded me of school, I really hope I make some new friends fast I hate just wandering about in a new school everyone stares and it makes me feel really self concious not to mention that conversation I have to have about why I moved, its all going fine until I mention my mum has been married 7 times then I get a funny look and here sniggering for the rest of the week, God please say I make a friend so I don't have to be on my own.

As I was having this mental breakdown I was on total autopilot getting stuff from the car putting it in the house and by time I'd finished my shy thoughts all my stuff was in the hallway being taken upstairs by Mike's servants.... WAIT SERVANTS!!!

I must of had a shocked look on my face because next to me I heard my mum say "Yes, servants! I quite like it here dear we might keep Mike, what do you think?"

"Mum he's a person not a new bag, you can't just chuck him away when your done" I said to her quietly, abit ashamed at how she thought, but she didn't get it she never did or will but she seemed to like Mike more than the others maybe we'll stay here permenantly now. I could hope anyways.

My mum walked off with a shrug and I followed the line of people going up and down the stairs with my things all the way to the end of a long corridor on the right where I entered the biggest room I had ever seen, I didn't stare or gape like I did downstairs because I didn't want to seem stupid so I waited until the last of the servants had left and all my things were in place before I had a good look around.

It was a dark, rich purple with white, it had white walls with purple designs every so often on the walls but it wasn't overdone so when you looked at it you were ready to throw up, it was just perfect. I deciced that after my journey I was tired and should try out that big expensive bed my mother mentioned earlier, without getting changed first I lay down in bed and almost immediantly fell to sleep, guess I was more tired than I thought I was Moving is a big business you know!!

-------------------------------------------------------

not sure where this is goin kind of random but I love romance so there'll be some of that xx sorry if some of it didn't make sense Im not very good at it just trying writing out!!