five

Before I start this story, thank you so much for the love and the support!!! I try to update every day because I have nothing to do at home.

Isabella Geller

When I left the classroom it was already 7:43. Honestly detention wasn't even that bad, in fact it was fun. I never expected Draco to smile so much let alone laugh. Now then, it was time for that stupid party, I was already tired maybe I should sneak out and visit my secret place. I saw Cedric waiting for me, it was sweet but he didn't have too. He kissed me again softly I blushed a lot.

"Hey Isabella come." Cedric grabs my hand and runs. "Are we seriously doing this again?" I ask him. "Yes" He yells while running. We got to the Garden, the place we had our first kiss. Instead of it being an empty picnic table it was filled food, candles, and even flowers. "Wow, is this another date?" I ask him. I could not help myself to blush though.

"Yea But before we start I just wanted to ask you something"

"Yeah sure"

"Would you go out with me?" he smiles. Wow. Within the first two months of Hogwarts I got my first kiss, and will finally date someone? I remember "dating" a boy when I was 12 we would exchange flowers, sweets, and hugs. I do not count him as my first boyfriend but still the feeling was nice. "Yes, of course" I reply. He smiles, and then within a second he pulls me up hugs me and kisses me.

--

"Good night Isabella" Cedric kisses me. "Good night, hey and we should grab a lunch tomorrow." I tell him. "Of course" He replies and then leaves. I walk inside my common room and instead of seeing at least 10 people I see like the whole house. I spot Pansy dancing with someone. She sees me and sprints over.

"Heyyy what took you so long? "She asks. "Ah well I had detention and guess wh-" I try to tell her about my boyfriend when suddenly she grabs hand and runs over to Blaise, Draco, Ruby, Emma, and Bella, Theo, Crabbe, and Goyle. "Oh so we really are doing this" I mutter. "Well yea I mean it was our plan all along now lets go a quite room." she giggles. We all make our way to a room. All 10 of us sit in a circle and begin.

"Lets play truth or dare first" Bella suggests. "That game is for first years though" Emma replies with a tone. Bella rolls her eyes. "Lets just play truth or dare for a couple of rounds and then play another game" I say. "Good idea Isabella" Bella thanks me. "Uh okay" I say with an awkward tone. "Ill go first" Pansy cheers.

"Hmm Emma, Truth or dare?" Pansy looks over at Emma. She looked stunned. "Uh Truth." She replies. "Hmm okay, if you had a choice to date anyone within our circle who would it be?" Pansy snickers. "Uh Draco" She smiles. Draco gives her a look and then rolls his eyes. "Okayyy, Goyle Truth or dare?" Emma says. "Uh dare" Goyle replies. "I dare you to leave and take a shower you smell like a pig." Everyone looks at Emma. Goyle obeys and leaves hurt. "What he's annoying and he stinks?" she gives us a look. "True, I though I was the only one who could smell him." Blaise laughs. "Okay so if Goyle left then Ill just let Ruby take the turn." Ruby has had this problem with me for some reason since day one, and to this day I still don't know why. She tries to find any little opportunity to their humiliate me or just make fun of me.

"Okay then Isabella, Is it true that your a virgin?"

"What?"

"You heard me"

"We are 15 obviously yes"

Everyone stays silent. "What?" I ask them. "Its okay Ruby yes we are 15 some are virgins and some are not." Blaise backs me. So no one except me was a virgin. Hold up is being a virgin bad? I mean we are 15 turning 16, we are kids no teens there is no way people were doing this. "Ya Ruby seriously knock it off, its fine to be a virgin. Just like Isabella said we are 15 turning 16 if someone wants to do this they if someone doesn't want it their choice" Pansy tells off Ruby. "So anyways...." Emma says. "Ouu let's play 7 minutes in heaven everyone" Pansy stands up bringing a bottle.