Chapter 1: Dormant

Mulai dari awal

  "Seems like a kids being held hostage. That villain has been keeping the heroes away with the kid's quirk. Some kind of fire quirk I think" someone mentioned to their friend.

  "Wasn't All Might chasing this guy earlier? Where is he?"

  The rest of the conversations faded into the background as the smoke cleared, and Izuku clearly saw the villain and his hostage.

  The meek boy didn't hesitate. Someone he knew and still admired needed help, and he'd be damned if he didn't try.

  Izuku sprinted forwards, ignoring the heroes cries for him to stop. He ran towards the slime villain with a determination he didn't know he had.

  "You again?? Get lost!!" The villain yelled.

  Appendages flew from the sludge Villain's misshapen body, tossing rubble at the teen.

  "D-Deku..?"

  Izuku scowled, flinging his bag at the villain, catching him in the eye and throwing his aim off.

  *I WILL save Kacchan!*

  A fragment of the rubble grazed Izuku's cheek, drawing blood.

  The heroes and villain watched in both awe and fear as a golden lightning bolt gathered itself in the sky, streaking towards the ground and striking Izuku.

  Izuku felt something grow out of him, bones and muscles, tendons and skin. They all grew out of one another, spreading outwards until Izuku's vision was several meters above where it should have been.

  He reached out, gently plucking the blonde from the clutches of the sludge villain.

  Bakugo coughed and hacked, eventually breathing heavily, staring in amazement at Izuku.

  The sludge villain, now realising it's situation, tried to flee.

  It's escape was blocked by All Might.

  "DETROIT SMASH!!" The hero yelled, throwing a punch forwards.

  Izuku blocked the wind pressure and airborne sludge from hitting Katsuki with his hands.

  The heroes quickly came forwards, rounding up the pieces of sludge, while Bakugo was taken by the paramedics that showed up.

  Everyone but All Might was hesitant to approach Izuku.

  "To think we'd meet again so soon young man! I hope you found your notebook alright?" He called to the fifteen meter tall greenette.

  Izuku tried to reply, the only thing emerging from his mouth a feral roar.

  He covered his mouth with both hands, the meaning quickly understood by All Might.

  "Hm.. do you think you could transform back for me young man?" All Might asked.

  Izuku shrugged. He didn't even know he could do this until five minutes ago. Although, he was starting to feel tired.

  The greenette slumped against one of the destroyed buildings remains, his whole body steaming.

  Izuku's regular body emerged from the nape of the giant neck, struggling to tug his arms away from what seemed to be muscle fused with his arms and face.

  When he was released, All Might noticed some odd markings around his eyes where the muscle had been attached.

  Izuku was taken by the paramedics, as well as scolded by the other heroes on scene. He was given his bag and most of his belongings back, which had miraculously survived.

  All Might was surrounded by the media, being swamped with questions.

  *A MESSAGE IS HERE!*

  All Might apologised, pulling his phone out.

  Nezu: please bring that boy to UA, I have never in my career seen a quirk like it.

  Me: I shall be there soon, if the boy agrees.

  "I apologise, but duty calls! Farewell for now!" He said, leaping in the direction the green haired kid went.

  Izuku trudged sadly home. Losing the now immensely valuable notebook, getting scolded by heroes and stared at by Kacchan had gotten him down.

  "Oi!" A voice yelled.

  Izuku spun around, gaining a notebook to the face.

  "That shit's got All Might's signature in it, don't lose it again or its mine!" Bakugo yelled, turning around and stalking away.

  Izuku looked down at the notebook, open on the ground.

  Familiar handwriting was scrawled at the top of one of the pages. Most of the words were scribbled out.

  "Thanks. Thank you. I. Fucking. I've been an asshole. I didn't need help. I really did. Sorry." Several sentence starters had been scribbled out.

  "I owe you one. I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry." Was left unblemished on the page.

  Izuku picked up the notebook, smiling to himself.

  *I guess he's not all bad..*

  "I AM HERE!!!"

  Izuku squawked in surprise, spinning around to face All Might.

  "A-All Might?? Weren't you surrounded by reporters?!" He asked.

  The hero laughed.

  "I received a message! The principal of UA would like to meet you regarding what happened earlier." All Might said.

  "The principal of UA??" Izuku exclaimed.

  All Might nodded.

  "He is quite keen to meet you. I have received... 12 messages and counting from him regarding you. If it's okay with you, would you mind coming with me to UA?"

  Izuku nodded. "I would love to!" He exclaimed.

  All Might laughed.

  "That's the spirit! Then let us be off young.. I never asked for your name, now that I think about it.."

  "Izuku. Izuku Midoriya!"

  "Then let us be off Young Midoriya!"