"Of course, I'll be here. Come to me whenever." He said and grabbed my arm, pulling my arm forward and gave me a sweet kiss.

I didn't bother to knock on Ethan's door and went in

I didn't bother to knock on Ethan's door and went in. He was in yesterday's clothes and laying upright in bed. He was staring at the spot beside him, which is the spot that Zara usually slept on. His eyes were red and I saw dry tears on his face.

He looks so empty.

I went towards the bed and wrapped Ethan in a hug, not saying anything. He sat still and stared at the wall in front of him.

I stayed hugging him for a few minutes, before he finally wrapped his arms around me. I felt him break down and start sobbing, clutching me tightly.

I just wish that I could take all his pain away.

"Zara's not coming back." He said and I didn't say anything.

"I didn't know that she was dealing with all this alone. God, I should've been there for her more." Ethan frustratedly clenched his fist.

"She loved you Ethan, she really did. I could see it in her eyes every time she looked at you or whenever you were near her. Please don't blame yourself." I begged and Matthias' words came back to me.

"Even if we do blame ourselves, which I know we all do, it's not going to change anything. Zara isn't coming back, I know it's painful to hear, she was just like my sister too, but please do not blame yourself Ethan."

"I miss her. I love her too, and I was going to tell her, but I was too late. She'll never know now." He admitted, looking defeated and I sympathised with him.

It's how I felt when I saw Matthias in the hospital for the first time that day, barely breathing and badly bruised.

"I think she did know. Even if she didn't, I think she was happy for the way that you had treated her regardless of everything. You were good to her Ethan." I comforted him and he hugged me tighter, before letting go.

The door opened and in walked Grayson. He came and sat beside Ethan. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around him and they shared a brotherly hug.

"I'm so sorry." Grayson said, sadness clouding over him as he stared at Ethan. I looked at both of them and remembered the last time we were comforting each other.

The night our parents died.

I went closer towards them and wrapped my arms around both of them. We all shared a long hug, not saying anything, just feeling enough in each other's presence.

"How's Iris?" I asked and Grayson sighed, shaking his head.
"She's with Matthias at the moment." He replied, not answering my question. I nodded understanding. I can't comprehend how she must be feeling, she had known Zara longer than any of us and they shared a bond that no one could ever get close to.

"God, what has this family gone through." Mumbled Grayson and I agreed with him.

"I'm glad you guys are still here with me." I said looking at both of them and they nodded, bringing me in closer to our hug.

Please God, don't let this family suffer anymore. Please keep my brothers safe and everyone else in this household.

A/N:Happy New Years Eve everyone! 2020 has been crazy and I'm glad we've all gotten through it

A/N:
Happy New Years Eve everyone! 2020 has been crazy and I'm glad we've all gotten through it. I wish everyone well.
I hope you guys enjoyed and stay safe!
Vote! Comment! Share!
Until then