Chapter Seven The second day

Start from the beginning

Even jet was a little shaken up at his speed and fairy tale was just staring at him in awe.

Gray: Who the hell are these guys and what's with this dude speed he's faster than jet.

Lucy: Ya Gray's right who even are these guys.

Erza: I don't now *her gazed followed to the remaining mask members of demon heart* whoever they are they're most definitely going to be a challenge.

Mavis: it's worse than you could know.

Makarov: what do you mean first master.

Mavis: What I'm saying is that I sense no magic being emanated from virus I think this is his normal speed.

The members of Fairy tail have their Jaws dropped to the floor. If what the first master was saying is true this guy without using magic was probably the fastest person ever!!

Cana: You can't be serious can you?!

Elfman: Wow these guys are manly.

Lucy: HOW??

Erza: It seems that we have a real problem on our hands.

Erza kept her gays solely locked on the members of demon heart. (Y,N) turned his head to look at the majority of fairy tail that were just staring at them. He decided to have a little fun with the mages so he let out some of his demonic aura and focus just solely on Erza.

Erza's whole body started to shiver sweat started to run down her forehead. She had never met such a terrifying Aura before in her life, all the other dark mages she's fought up to this point could not even compare up to now. This same feeling of fear was the same kind she had when she first looked at acnologia.

Erza thought: Who are these mages and why is he making me *she couldn't finish her sentence as her body started to shake even more as he continue his gaze at her*

Mavis saw this as she narrowed her eyes at (Y,N). Her eyes wide in shocked as his focused directly on her.

Mavis thoughts: Can he see me but that should be impossible he doesn't have a fairy tail guild mark!?

(Y,N) Telepathically: I can hear you loud and clear little fairy.

Mavis entire being shook in fear as the Guild took notice of her her eyes were widened as she stared at the mask leader of demon heart.

Makarov: first Master are you all right?

He spoke with genuine concern the rest of the guild could only agree with their Master's statement.

Mavis: H-how this can't be

Lucy: first Master are you all right.

Mavis: H-he can see me *she pointed her finger at (Y,N)

Fairy tail was stunned at this relevation one of the members of demon heart could see the first master. And it quickly turned to one of fear as the remaining members of the demon heart gaze solely focused on the first master.

The guild could only look on in shock, the mages from demon heart averted their gaze from Fairy tail leaving them stunned and with many questions.

After the Chariot

1ist Virus

2nd bacchus

3rd kurohebi

4th risley

5th Mira

6th cana