[.•.8.•.]

Keith was nervous.

He hasn't heard from or talked to Pico in a few days.

At the same time Keith really should of thought the plan fully when he thinks about it now.

Since they were both banned at the place where they usually meet up due from tying up the dad and also going at it in that closet, it was obvious they were going to get some consequences.

He face palmed himself. He felt like an Idiot not asking for his number or anything.

Now he's stuck in his house mopping around. Due to Rose unable to go back in fear of what the dad might do to her, she's currently at his house as well.

At least he wasn't alone thankfully, but he wasn't sure of Pico.

Rose came down stairs to see Keith on the couch looking like a nervous wreck as she sighed, sitting next to him.

"Pico again?" Keith nodded as Rose felt bad. She could see how dearly the two boys are in love.

She hugged him as Keith hugged back, clenching her shirt. Keith finally spoke up. "I-I feel so idiotic! I should of said something sooner of a place to meet o-or even his number, or even-"

Rose slightly shook him out of his anxious state as she looked at him. "It's gonna be alright. Even if we have to look through the entire town to find him we will."

Keith sniffed, not noticing he was crying. He hugged Rose once again as she hugged once more, patting his back.

He felt comfortable around Rose. Best friends or not, lovers or not, she was a kind person at heart but has some serious daddy issues.

Keith finally stopped crying as he stood up, huffing. "Alright, we will! Though this chapter is sadly too short to find him right now, but next chapter we will."

Rose just like dumbfounded as Keith rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm. "Now come on, let's find Pico!"

He dragged her out his house as they both headed out to find Pico. They just hope Pico isn't too far...