"We're now in our legal age so don't worry about it" she offered me a can of beer but I just declined it.

They are singing in the karaoke while having fun except for me. I'm just watching them and laughed with them. My eyes turned into Jungkook who's just busy drinking alcohol.

I look away and focused on them.

"Ah I need to get some more drinks" Rosè said that makes my eyes widen. "Hey! Since when did you know how to drink a lot?" I asked as I was completely in shocked.

"Since I've been friends with them. It's refreshing" she replied and go out from our private room with the others. "Yah wait for us!" Jennie exclaimed while she pull Taehyung and Jimin with her.

There's silence and I just realized that me and Jungkook was the only one in here.

-

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Should we go inside now?" Jisoo asked as they are waiting at the corner of the room with the drinks.

"Just wait for a minute. Let them be awkward in there" Taehyung answered as they continue having fun in the public area.

Yes, it's just came out as a plan. They just wanted them to talk, that's all.

On the other hand...

Lisa just akwardly sit in there and make herself busy. While Jungkook just continue on drinking alcohol. Lisa flinched when she heard a sound.

It was from Jungkook who place the bottle on the table a little hard. Lisa was suffocating so she's thinking how to get out in this room.

"You can just ignore me and go Ms. Manoban" Jungkook suddenly spoke and Lisa just stand up and was about to walk away when Jungkook spoke again.

"That what you're good at, right?" Lisa sighed in disbelief and face him.

"Do you know me? If you don't then shut up" she replied with hardness in her voice as she was trying not to break down.

"You don't know me so you don't have the right to judge me." Jungkook looked at her and he just smirked when she saw Lisa in anger.

"Then sorry. You're right, I don't know you right now" Jungkook answered back.

"Oh let me tell you a story! It's about a gangster and a girl who is living peacefully. But suddenly a gangster came into her life, breaking her heart. So the girl left, struggling all this time while the gangster was enjoying his life. What a good story right?" Lisa said with sarcasm.

"What's your proof that the gangster was enjoying his life? Don't you even think of his feelings when the girl left her, not letting the boy explain? Wow, the girl was narrow-minded" Jungkook replied with a sarcasm.

"But that doesn't change the fact that the gangster hurt her. And that girl will always hate the gangster, always. Why am I even talking to a stranger?" Lisa walk away after she said this words. She took a beer on the counter as she walk outside the club.

She didn't even realized that it's now dark outside.

-

"It's been 10 minutes, shall we go in?" Suga asked and they just nod. They walk in to there private room and they were confused when they only saw Jungkook.

"Where's Lisa?" Jimin asked and that's what they all wanting to asked. "I don't know. Probably leave" Jungkook answered as he take a sip in his alcohol.

"You mean leave the club?!" Jisoo exclaimed that makes them look at her. Jin saw the manager and he quickly asked where Lisa is.

"Have you seen a black wavy hair girl with a uniform like them?" Jin asked and the manager replies in a sec.

"Oh yes, she is running outside the club with a beer on her hands. She even haven't paid that yet" the manager answered that makes Jennie look at her watch.

"We need to find her! Now!" Jennie demanded and the others are confused except for the girls who are worried about Lisa.

"You will pay for this Jungkook! If anything happens to my cousin, you will pay for it" Jennie said to Jungkook and he just shrugged.

"Jennie it's dark outside! She has nyctophobia! It's dangerous for her to go outside alone!" Rosè exclaimed worriedly and the others remember that she has nyctophobia.

"Shit" they heard Jungkook mumbled. He stand up and quickly run outside the club to look for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I have a favor to all my readers? Please don't comment down 'next chapter please'. But instead, I want you guys to comment down your thoughts and feelings. Thank you :>