Chapter 10 Meanwhile In Our Universe

Back in the past it has been a few days all the Space ships had settle up shop in the jungles and woods behind the base and are trying to find away back home.

All of Azur Lane is still trying to wrap their heads that their talking to a centuries old still in service Yamato. Ark Royal X was a bit discouraged at her ancestor's love of Destroyers which she disapproves. Clevebro and Cleveland were also getting along nicely along with being followed by Cleveland's sisters.

It was a hot summer day Great Barrier Reef was surfing along the waves like an Australian should.

Eugen was in the market place buying some beer and wine with SB Richelieu.

SB Richelieu: I must say thank you for accompanying me

Eugen: Sure mein Freund 

As the two came to a stall Eugen saw something she recognized something.

Eugen: Huh i remember one of these

SB Richelieu: Iron cross?

Eugen: Ja hey i also heard that ze Iris Orthodoxy is coming again we need a nickname for you?

SB Richelieu: Surnom.... ?

Eugen: I think...you said it but ja because your ancestor is here some of us need a neutral name for comparisons is there any chance any of your siblings call you anything else...?

SB Richelieu: Well my brother Clemenceau sometimes calls me Cardinal 

Eugen: I guess that works 

Meanwhile Arizona {Space} had his ship in the harbor he was just mining his own business when he noticed that Fem Arizona was looking at his warp engines.

SB Arizona: Hey you okay...?

Arizona: ye...yes

SB Arizona: Like my warp engines huh?

Arizona: M..more of impressed 

SB Arizona: Come on up here

So the two Arizona's were sitting on Arizona {Space}'s front turret.

Arizona: So...uuuuhh me....?

SB Arizona: If you take a look from a perspective i guess so 

Arizona: What is the future like...?

SB Arizona: Well to be true it's just like regular naval duties but in space...like there are still regular naval vessels to protect earth's waters some were converted into space vessels like me

Arizona: Is that why you can work in water...?

SB Arizona: Of course i was first commissioned as a normal battleship like you

Arizona: Really?

SB Arizona: Yup i served 11 years in the navy armament was standard that wasn't until 2205 when space warfare was becoming more prominent

Arizona: So how did you get upgraded 

SB Arizona: Well as i said in May 2205 the Sino-American war was underway and the Chinese had several+ more VIP prisoners on planet 231962 a prison planet to make things worse they knew every spacecraft we had so the US government launch an ambitious project which were to turn 7 regular naval vessels into space warships and still have us identified as naval vessels among them was me.