Entry 2

Stunned. I was rooted to the ground.

Why did I interrupt by the way?
Why did I insist when it's obviously an important matter.

His voice were stern. He must also be in a hurry to discuss it and still I tried to insist what I wanted to do....

What stupidity.....

But even so, I want to have a little time with Naruto at Ichiraku...

" You're more like a father than a teacher to Naruto, Iruka-sensei." 

I heave a sigh as I started to leave.
I clutched my forehead regretfully,

'' I never knew I'm this attached to him ." I uttered to myself.

"Really?"

" Yeah.. Even though he's growing stronger... I can still look at him as the little mischievous kid who always troubles me. ''

'' Nyaaa- I envy your feelings for Naruto-chan~ "

" Nah.. What are you saying... That kid has gone through alot... He deserves more and I am just------" 
I rattled to turn around and see who's actually answering me!

" W...w-ho are y-you?!"

'' Nyaa!"

'' Don't 'nyaa'  me! Who are you?"

I was real astonished, a woman was standing right behind me and conversing with me but I actually didn't noticed her. Maybe I was too occupied thinking or this person is too skilled to conceal presence.

"Hmmm....."

The woman that's dressed in strange yukata, a scarp snaked on her neck and a cloth ornament covering the head concealing her hair. Her face was shadowed making her look suspicious.

She's obviously someone not from Konoha....

Who's this person ? She's suspicious but the way she talk and her voice is kinda small like a nonchalant kid.

She suddenly look above and put her point-finger in her chin, showing an expression of thinking.

'' Uhmm... eh.... err.... ano.... etto..----ah! Iruka! Iruka-sensei right?! Hi! Nice meeting you!"

Why did she know my name!?

" Who are you ? Why did you know my name?"

I asked suspiciously as she only pouted? Is she a kid? But she's almost the same height as me.

" Nyaaa- Why are you like that? Should you answer with ' nice meeting you too' ? "

" Don't answer with a question!"

" Calm down- I'm not some enemy. "

" I can't tell so I wont calm down!"

" Don't matter! C'mon let's just go to Ichiraku! Lemme eat Ramen!" 

She suddenly uttered and grab my hand, dragging  me hastily.

And not a minute, she stopped and looked at me. The look of being clueless.

" So where's this Ichiraku? Is this a manor? A hut? A temple? "

"It's a restaurant."

I answered helplessly.

Wait.... what?! I pulled my hand away and look at her with annoyance and suspicion.