" My eyes are burning

" My eyes are burning. When will this end?" Arjun asked Chezhiyan and he laughed.

" For your kind information it's your marriage stupid" He said and Arjun glared him.

" Why are you glaring him?" One of their friends asked.

" He want to marry soon " Chezhiyan said and by hearing it Shivani tried hard not to blush. But her cheeks are red like tomato. Arjun wanna pull that cheeks now but controlled himself seeing the surrounding.

Arjun's friends and Shivani s friends are teasing them and they blushed. The priest said " kettimelam kettimelam" and gave the nuptial chain to Arjun. He got it and tied around her neck. While tying it his fingers made contact with her bare skin and a shiver ran through her spine.She closed her eyes feeling the moment. Her lips curved and his eyes are fixed on her. This is captured by Nikhil in his phone. She is happy at the same time nervous 🙈. From this Second she is Mrs.Shivani Arjun, her lips automatically curved while thinking about it. But she will be a guest in her own house after marriage the thought itself pained her. But now she thought of enjoying this minute 🤩.

He kept the kumkum on her nuptial chain and on her forehead. They shared an eyelock and their beautiful moment is captured by the photographer. Then they are asked to take seven sacred rounds around the holy fire. They took blessings from the elders and in the whole time Nikhil s eyes are fixed on Teju. She glared him but he didn't mind it , he didn't take his eyes off her. Teju tried to avoid him but his gaze is making her weak.

In the next ritual Arjun  hold the left toe of Shivani  and helped her to tread on a grindstone kept near the ritual fire. This symbolises their holy union, which will be as solid as a rock. This grindstone is compared to the entrance of her new home and everytime she steps out, it will remind her of her responsibilities towards her new family. 

After the rituals are completed they took some photos and went to have their food. After that Arjun and Shivani didn't see each other ( they aren't allowed to see 😜) as evening is their reception.

They only saw each other while having lunch. They are asked to feed each other. While feeding Shivani bite his fingers and he shouted " Aahhh..Ratchasi " . She winked at him and continued eating. Teju and Avanthika completed their lunch and got up to wash their hands. While they are crossing ShivJuns place Arjun s face turned mischievous and he pinched Shivani s waist and she shouted . All look at her and asked what.

" Are you okay?" Avanthika and Teju asked. She glared Arjun who is smiling and having his lunch. They understood what happened and went not before teasing Shivani . After that Shivani didn't even look at him and he chuckled. The remaining time passed like teasing each other and the elders are busy with the reception work.

The reception went good in the evening. Dhruv and Aadhu are the highlight 🤩. They are distributing ice cream to all other kids❤️❤️ .. After reception everyone decided to go Coimbatore. Chezhiyan said he is unable to come due to some work . Arjun glared him. Chezhiyan somewhat convinced Arjun . Jaanvi thought of teasing Haasini.

" Haasini akka are you coming?? Or you will say you won't come as Chezhiyan mama is not coming?" Chezhiyan glared her while Haasini said " why would I miss coming to Coimbatore?? His LOVER is there for him na " She stressed the word Lover. Chezhiyan didn't say anything.

They asked Arjun and Shivani to get ready to go Coimbatore. They too went to get ready for the train. Shivani s friends said they need to manage the work as Aadhitya is also going so they didn't come. Nikhil s face fell hearing it. Teju smirked at him and left.

Arjun got ready and he gave Shivani a cotton saree and asked her to change. Shivani look at him tensed. " I will wait outside" he said. But Shivani held his hands .

" Help me to remove the jewels and untie my hair na. It's very heavy " She pout like a child.

" First day itself getting work from your husband.. Unfair" His lips murmured but his hands are busy in helping her. He helped her to untie her hair and remove the jewels. Her heart beated fast when his hands landed on her waist chain. His fingers made contact with her bare waist and she felt some new feeling that cannot be expressed in words. Arjun is trying to control himself but seeing her red cheeks his face turned mischievous and he back hugged her.

" Arju .....Leave me .." saying so she pushed him . He too left her.

" Today you look different selfie. You look more beautiful with the nuptial chain. Get ready soon and come out" He said and she just nodded with a smile.

He went out and when she removed the pin of her saree he immediately came in and asked " On that day you said you don't know to wear saree na? Should I help you?" He asked in a serious tone and she glared him and went near him.

" No thanks Mr.Arjun.  I know how to wear and you may go " She said pointing towards the door and he look her like she got his candy 🥺. She laughed at his expression.

" Don't laugh much. I will also get a chance soon " he winked at her and asked her to come soon . She nod and he left the room. Shivani blushed thinking about HER HUSBAND 🙈.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : First night? 😂🙈

Haiii cutiess.. Hope I didn't bored you🙈🙈..If you like it please do vote and comment..Thank you so much for all who voted and commented.

Keep on supporting 🤩♡

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love,
       Magizhini.