chapter 1:a bridge too late

This will be the same but the difference is sari reveal as a cybertronain will be later on,the only ones who will not go in the spacebridge is starscream's clones and isaac sumdac.enjoy the story.

The seekers,lugnut and bliztwing fly around and damages omega supreme.

Omega supreme:there's too many,I'm not ready!

Ratchet:you can do this old friend,I believe in you.

Sari:THAT MAKES ONE OF US!!!!!

Omega supreme is going down.

Ratchet:deploy your emergency defences mode,code name omega.

Omega supreme:I can't.

Ratchet:don't give up on me now soldier!(he hit the button that level down into the bottom)give a jolt with your key while I loosen enough few of his joints.

Sari:joints!?this ship has joints?!(she put the key in him)

Ratchet:hang on to something kid.

Omega supreme started to transform.The decepticons stop and transform.

Omega supreme:I am omega supreme.

Sari:cool.

Omega supreme walk to the decepticons lair.

Lugnut:your size is meaningless compared to the greatness of megaton ha!

Slipstream:size,that's it.everyone aim for the legs!

The decepticons transform and fires at omega supreme legs that cause him to fell down on his knees.

Ratchet:get back on your feet soldier!

Omega supreme:can't,too weak.

Sari:what's with him anyway?

Ratchet:omega supreme is our last line of defense,if you seen as many bots fall as he has,you'll have a pretty grim outlook too.I won't let you go offline again!(he and sari help omega supreme get back up)

Omega supreme weapons came out of his body and blasted at the decepticons,hitting some of them.

Omega supreme:thanks doc-bot.

Sunstorm:oh great and mighty autobot,is in a honor nearly comes fast in your great-(get smack down by omega supreme)ow!

Ramjet:hey look your stabilizing sever is unbolted.(he get kicked by him)

Bliztwing(tough):you overgrown autobot I will scramble your circuits so bad that you need a GPS scanner to find your exhaust!(omega headbutted him off)oof!

Bliztwing(crazy):mayday,mayday!let's dance all around the main hall!

Lugnut fires rockets at him but omega supreme's head turns and fully blasted him away.

At the spacebridge.

Megaton:now,where were we?

Prowl hums.

Bumblebee:will you give it up already?it's bad enough we have to watch the boss bot gets slag with you humming like a lose friend bar-

Prowl break free and throw a ninja star to save optimus from getting suck in.optimus shot a rope on megaton arms and get away from the portal.then the portal turns off and megatron turns to isaac.

Isaac:it's wasn't me honest.

Bulkhead:he's right,the power core has to-

Bumblebee:will you mute it before you end up helping megaton again?

Megaton:clearly this allspark fragment is not powerful enough,fortunately I happened to have a another.

He walk to starscream.

Starscream(head):what's....me?(megaton grab him and throw him to mixmaster)nnnoooo!!!!!!

Mixmaster catch him and put on the device that cause it to overload.

Bulkhead:great now you overloaded,do I have to do everything?!

Shockwave(onscreen):the destination code has been deleted my lease,the spacebridge could sent you anywhere.

The spacebridge suck up anything that's near it.

The other try to hang on.

Megaton:you have jammed up my gears for the last time autobot!(he was about to blast him but optimus put the electric handcuffs on him that cause him to suck into the spacebridge)nnnooo!!!

Optimus break bulkhead free and prowl break bumblebee free.

Optimus prime:alright,let's grab professor sumdac and get out of here before that thing blows.

Omega supreme turns back.

Omega supreme:autobots in danger.

He blast at the rest of the decepticons and flew to the autobots.

Bulkhead:this thing is going to transport the whole state of missorgen to the far side of the galaxy!

Omega supreme block the spacebridge.

Optimus prime:omega supreme?you're online.

Omega supreme:save yourselves autobots,i will absorb the transwarp energy.

Ratchet:no!I didn't bring you back to life just to watch you self-destruct!

Omega supreme:(pop out ratchet and sari from his knee)I am program to protect and sacrifice if necessary.

Ratchet:noo!!!

Omega supreme get suck in but the spacebridge got stronger and suck in the autobots,the two constructicons and sari then it turn off.isaac gasped and the place started to fall apart and isaac escape the place in time.

Isaac:(breathe heavily then turns)oh no!

To be continued.