My mate

My heart was beating so fast that it felt like I was about to swallow it.
I looked up at the dark shadow standing over me. It was alpha josh, THE alpha josh.
His green orb like eyes were glaring at me lustfully flicking between black and his regular eye colour. I knew his inner wolf was about to attack but to my surprise it wasn't me.
Josh saw that Matt had his rough hands around my neck whilst I was desperately gasping for air.
" PUT.HER.DOWN." Josh demanded.
" but alpha, she's a rough?" I heard the confusion in matts voice.
" I am the alpha, am I not? You will do as I say or you will die" josh commanded.
I choked a little as I heard Josh's words of death.
" but ... Alph-"
Josh cut him off by saying " I don't like it when other unmated males touch my mate"
Josh speeded quicker than lightning towards Matt slamming his head on the concrete, causing matts head to bleed. I gasped, that's when I realised Matt was dead.
I had thoughts going through my mind like crazy. Why did josh call me his mate? Why did he freak out and kill his third in command?

josh walked over to me, changing back to his self again.
He stood so close to me, I could feel his breath running down my neck causing me to shiver.
" I will do anything for you, you are mine now". He whispered in my ear.
Josh picked me up and slammed my back against the wall and looked me in the eyes. " I will make you feel good, you are my mate" he whispered again.
I was speechless and before I knew it he was claiming my Lips as his own.
Gently biting my lip as he got rougher.
I rapped my legs around his waist and he started the grind and thrust against my body. " stop!" I shouted.
Josh stopped and examined my face.
" what's wrong I thought you enjoyed it, I could smell the pleasure you were having"? He said with a smirk on his face.
" I didn't enjoy it at all, there must be something wrong with your scent" I made up.
I lied. I wanted him so much, it hurt. He drove me crazy that day as he welcomes me into his pack and gave me a place to stay.
I couldn't get to sleep that night. I couldn't stop thinking of josh. I wanted him so bad. I wanted him to come and lye by my side.