Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Truths

Heaven Quincy's P.O.V

When I came out of the bathroom I immediately went to Lux and I saw him sitting on the sofa.

"So? Can you tell me what happens?" I frowned at what he said.

"What can I tell you?"

"Why that night you're outside the cape."

"Ahm... Nothing."

"I don't believe that I know you have a problem." I just gasped. I have no escape because he can read my mind.

"Can you keep it a secret?" He nodded then he sat me down next to him.

"The man I was with when you saw me is my husband and he's a gay... our parents agreed to marry us to each other but he is pure gay and I had a crush on him before when I didn't know his true identity and I didn't know that he was even more flirtatious than me if he was close to men and the reason that we are here is for our honeymoon but we can't do that because he can't even kissw me." I gasped when I said that.

"First of all I don't know what to say and I didn't know you were married and sadly into the gay but can I ask you? Do you love him?" I was suddenly stunned. Do I really love Rylo? I grabbed my chest and wondered if I really loved him.

"Maybe... because every time he has another man with me I'm very angry and every time he makes me look like I wish he wasn't the only one I married because I get hurt..." I said then sighed again and I saw Lux smile and then held my hand.

"It's really like that when we fall in love but every time you get hurt with him now you're not alone because you have someone to run to and I am only here next to you when you need a friend and I can talk." He says so I smiled at him then hugged him.

"Thank you so much Lux! The thorn that stuck in my chest would have been reduced if it weren't for you."

"Nothing but he was very lucky that you're his wife because many men who stumbled upon you and then your husband just hurt you? If I were your husband I would make you a princess." He said then smiled so I laughed softly.

"Lux, it's pure nonsense."

"I'm just telling the truth."

"But thankyou really so I'm going first ah?"

"All right be careful." I just nodded then left Lux's cottage and I walked back to the cottage because that night I immediately went inside when I saw Rylo was sound asleep.

I breathed a sigh of relief because there was no more world war three to take place. I took a pillow then lay down on the sofa and thought of going to sleep.

---

The next day I woke up because someone shook me so I turned around and saw Rylo looking at me seriously so I was nervous because he might preach to me when I ran away from him last night.

"Eat that we're going somewhere." It was cold when he told me so I felt guilt, why did I think of targeting the wrong ones? It must have been really painful when I did it with him. I sat at the table opposite to him then ate. He called a restaurant to deliver food. The surroundings are still quiet because he doesn't talk to me.

"Rylo... I'm sorry if I did that to you..." I said and I saw him just eating and didn't seem to hear what I was saying so I just ate too.

After that he took a bath and then changed his clothes so I took a shower and put on jeans and a white t-shirt then I went out of the bathroom and when he saw me he left the cottage first so I just followed him. I saw him go to the banana boat so I was suddenly nervous because the banana boat I was talking about suddenly dropped passengers.

"Only the two of us." Rylo said to the assistant then we boarded. We were given a life jacket and then we were attached but instead of clinging to the banana boat, I hugged Rylo behind him and I shouted that it was moving fast. I just closed my eyes tightly and I saw Rylo riding happily while shouting. I feel like he became a man at that time.

"Ahhh!" I was stunned when the banana boat overturned and we fell into the sea so I grabbed Rylo and saw him smile.

"It's fun right?" He was still smiling as I shook my whole body.

"C'mon!" He is really happy, guys. So annoying isn't it? Those with him were terrified while this jerk enjoyed it.

"Why did we ride there?!" I said and I saw that he was serious.

"Okay fine, it's our honeymoon, right? I know your blood heats up for me when I fulfill my duties in any man instead of you being my wife so I want this day to be memorable so that we can not even fulfill the meaning of this night, you still can say that it was fun and we enjoyed it." He says and I saw him looking at me seriously.

"C-can't you be a man even today? Do you know I also want us to have a child because that is really my purpose as your wife." I said and I saw him just staring at me.

"Because I'm not ready yet, I want if we can have a child, I did it when I became a real man. I will not be attracted to other men's bodies. We will also get to that point so don't worry." Now he is smiling at me.

Until I felt his lips touch my forehead, it's annoying! I smile because of the thrill and I bit my lip so hard that I couldn't smile at all.

Later on a jet ski arrived so we rode back to the sand and our next ride was when the yacht would pull the parachute we're wearing.

When we boarded, we felt that the yacht that was going to pull us was up and our flight had increased in the air.

"Waaah! It's so fun here!" I shouted while looking ahead.

"I told you to enjoy it too." Rylo said then laughed. I just stared at the beautiful view I could see even though I was overwhelmed below because of the height of our flight. He just smiled all over us there until we got off. After that we went back to the cottage.

"By the way, today we are going home... I just let you have fun for a while so that we can do something here even though this is our last day here in boracay." I just nodded then we packed up then we got in the van we rode to here in boracay then our car started running when he drove.

"Rylo can you tell me about your lovelife before we met?"

"Why are you interested?" He said while driving and just looking at the road.

"Is it bad?" I said then pout.

"I have six exes and they are all men..." I suddenly felt nervous. So I shouldn't be jealous of women but of men? I thought this witch never had an ex, his hair is even longer than me! While I only have one ex!

"Then?" I said even though I didn't want to hear his story.

"Caden is my last ex before I married you. We also lasted four years and maybe of all my exes he is the one I seriously and really love, that's why I can't fulfill my duties as your husband because I am not yet ready to have a good woman to be my partner." He says so I immediately felt jealous. I wish I was just that Caden.

"He was angry with me when he found out that I was going to marry a woman because he thought I became straight but because I was gay I didn't blame you for what happened to us because I was at fault because I didn't explain it well to him." He said and I saw his face saddened so I gasped.

"Sorry... It's my fault why you broke up." I said I saw him look at me then look to the front.

"It's not your fault." He said then he smiled.

---