PROLOGUE

Prologue: Begins

Heaven Quincy's P.O.V

"You will marry him whether you like it or not!" I just rolled my eyes! Why don't they understand that I don't want to marry someone who's homosexual?!

"Dad! How many times do I need to tell you that I don't like to marry him! He's a living mermaid! He's not straight and how can I give you a grandchild if you want me to marry a gay?!" I insisted on him. I saw his aura darken even more.

"My decision is final! If this is the way for you to change into your brat attitude then I will do it! Your Mom and I will be ashamed of you Heaven! Look how old are you? While your siblings have a family, they will leave you!" Dad said. I clenched my fists. Is that all really?!

"Your wedding is tomorrow so please don't try to run away and leave your groom!" Dad said then left my room.

"Groom or should I say Bride!" I shouted and then sat down on my bed and chased!

"Holy crist! What is my fault in heaven and you're doing this to me?! I'm pretty sexy and rich! But I just fell with a gay man that more flirtatious than me! I can't live that gay I'm going to marry is consuming me! I would have been able to handle it if I could marry a pervert! At least we have hope that we will have children but if it's gay, how?!" I said then pout, is my wedding tomorrow? I really have nothing to lose in life! I left my room and then called my sister Hera.

"Hello! Big sis, I wish you would accompany me to the bar! I want to get drunk!"

("What, your wedding is tomorrow Heaven you should have a beauty rest!")

"Hey big sis, that beauty rest won't work for me, especially if I always remember my fiancé!"

("Hey! What else? You always get what you want! I'm just going to the bar so we can meet and I'll call Aliana too!")

"Thanks sis!" I said before I turned off the call.

I put on my stiletto then I went to the garage and got in the car then I went to the bar where Hera and Aliana and I always hang out. I immediately went down when I got there and then went inside and I immediately saw the two.

"Sissy, here!" Hera called me and I immediately approached them and we sat down at a table.

"Why did you invite me again? What is it because of Rylo again?" Aliana said and I rolled my eyes.

"What else? Hmp! I don't know! I'm beautiful and I'm still sexy! After all, I just fell for the gay who's also looking for a man, psh!" I said then drank the vodka in the tray they ordered.

"Take it easy, sis! You might overdo it and maybe tomorrow you won't wake up early and your wedding will be tomorrow." Hera said. I just stared at her.

"Look at that? There are riots!" Aliana said and I looked there and then went back to what I was doing.

"What do I care about them." I said then drink again. I saw their eyes both widen.

"Why? It looks like you saw a ghost hmm?" I told them and I saw them pouting behind me.

"What?"

"Is that Rylo?"

I looked behind me and saw Rylo laughing as he was surrounded by men. I clenched my fist and I felt like my nose was smoking with anger.

"Calm down friend okay!" Aliana said but before they could stop me I rushed Rylo's direction!

"RYLO!" I shouted when I saw him look at me and his eyes widened.

"YOU! IF YOU DON'T STAY AWAY FROM THAT GAY I WILL BREAK YOUR BONES!" I saw the men looking at each other.

"Who's that Devina?" they said and I shuddered even more and immediately pulled Rylo's ear!

"A-aww! What the heck it hurts!" He said artfully to me then I stared at the men in front of me.

"You! Can you let go of this gay?! He will marry me tomorrow so can you stop flirting?!" I complained to them and I saw them shake their heads and laugh.

"Why do we believe you?" The men in front of me said.

That's why! They are also gay and I tightened my grip on Rylo's ear then looked at him while he was treating his earache.

"Rylo, will you tell them or not?!" I shouted at him and I saw his eyes widen.

"What?! I'll cut off your ear or will you tell them?!" I said then took out the small knife in my pocket that I was holding and I saw their eyes widen.

"Y-yes p-please leave me alone! Oh my gosh! Help me! I'm still so young to die!" he said while panicking. I saw them walk away and I pulled him out of the bar then took him to the parking lot.

"What is it Rylo?! Can you stop your fantasies?! You're going to marry me and you still don't change! Why are you so flirtatious you gay?!" I said gritted my teeth. I saw him fix his clothes and then fix his wig.

"Hmp, because I don't want to be tied to a girl like me! I also want men and I don't like cherries that make me shake! Can you just run away in our wedding so that we'll both be happy right? Don't you also want to marry me?" He said then smiled. My nostrils only got bigger and then I slapped him on the forehead.

"Ouchy! Why are you squealing! It hurts huh!" He said then he stared at me.

"Are you nuts?! Or is there a problem with your head?! Don't you know that every time I insist on Dad that I don't want to marry you, they only force you on me even more?! You know it's a pity! You're handsome and then you turn into gay! Instead of dating a woman you're dating a man! When you marry me I will really kill all the men who will try to approach you so that you stop flirting." I said then nodded. I saw him pout and stared at me.

"Hmm, what can you do if I was a queen when I was born? Why can't you accept that I'm more pretty than you?" He said then smiled foolishly. I stared at him then kicked him.

"Oh my gosh! Rylo, I'm about to fill you up just a little bit! You're so flirtatious! If you don't stop, I will cut your balls into pieces!" When I said that, he put his hands between his legs.

"Oh no! Don't you dare! This is just my decoration, but you're going to take this? It's a big no!" When he said that, I thought of a prank.

I opened the door of my car then let him in then opened the button of my blouse. I saw his eyes widen and back away then swallowed.

"Why don't you show me your Rylo junior?" I asked him with a smile and then took off my blouse and only my heart was left.

"Yuck! G-get dressed, Ew!" he said disgustingly then closed his eyes. I was even more excited then I kissed him on the neck.

"WAAH! MOMMY! RAPE! RAPE!" Suddenly I sat down and slapped him.

"Oh my god you're so annoying! You look like an idiot! Why are you disgusted, huh? We will get married tomorrow and there will also be a honeymoon!" I said then put on my blouse.

"Of course! My stomach can't really take it! Look I'm a hundred percent gay! I don't really eat cherries because I love hotdogs, eggplants, radish, and so on so please! Don't do this when the marriage continues." he said while pouting.

"Tss! Whatever! I'm so beautiful and sexy but every time I approach you 1 inch I feel like I can infect you if you keep it there! Do you think I want to marry you?! There are so many men who I can marry but I need to marry you, and the worse is I can't get away with it! " I said then got out of the car and walked.

---