New Years Party

'Is everyone ready for the partying?' Kihyun asked as he scanned the boys.

'Yep!' You replied when you raised your hand up.

Minhyuk snorted and shocked his head. 'You are nothing close to the word of formal.' He uttered.

'What do you mean! I am the word of formal.' You announced wittily.

'No he means wear something appropriate for the party.' Hyungwon explained as he squeezed his eyes shut. Cringing at what you proudly said.

'But I don't like those clothes...' You whimpered pitifully.

'No buts! It's just for a few hours, not an entire day! Even Shownu is obedient.' Kihyun scolded. 'Just wear IM's suit. It's better than nothing.'

You groaned and obliged. IM helped you out for a few minutes, but later ditched you. So you randomly selected a suit and peeled it from the hanger. You fling your comfort clothes off and started to button the white tux shirt. Next is the trousers. The trousers had a tint of light blue, almost the same color as grey. The blazer had the exact color, but somehow it was tight on you. The shoulder part was too broad for you which you didn't mind, but the waist was too snugglely for you. So you decided to let the blazer hang over your arms for some fashion sense. You took a glimpse to the mirror and liked the top section of the tux shirt. The top buttons were covered by collected frills, maybe too "girly" of some say so. The suit is overall interesting and in the end you went out like that. You opened the door and awkwardly secure your sleeve.

'Oh Y/n is out...' Jooheon said as he popped a candy in his mouth. 'It looks good on you.'

Kihyun scanned you and nodded in agreement. 'You should keep that suit, it's not like IM needs THAT many suits.'

'Ey! Every suit has its history!' IM snapped.

Kihyun rubbed the brigade of his nose and sighed.

'Are we done now??? We're missing out the fun.' Wonho complained.

'Okay! Let's go then!' Shownu said as he jumped out of his seat.

'Pretty glamorous! I suppose it was the right call to make Y/n change.' Hyungwon remarked.

You gently smack his arm and he just stuck his tongue out. 'Welp, it's nice knowing this party. I'm leaving.' You quickly said, turning a 180° to the door.

Minhyuk yanked you back to your original spot and commented, 'C'mon don't be like that. You're just wasting your time just going back.'

You furrowed your brows, 'What's the point of staying here? It's boring here. Nothing to do.'

'Loosen up! There's good food here too.' Wonho said with a wink.

'I'm regretting everything now.' You uttered in frustration.

Shownu shoved you out of the social circle and waved for your "departure". Leaving you alone in this massive party. You whined softly as you wandered around the party, inattentive to the matters around you. But you immediately approached a table, packed with drop-drooling refreshments and desserts. Hooking yourself on the delicacies, you poured your hunger out and onto the plates.

'Do you see the group of boys over there?' You heard from the girls next to you.

'Them?' They whispered together. 'They got a nice build, gotta hand it to them! Too bad they ain't having some EXTRA fun.'

You glanced at what they were speaking of... and it was Hyungwon, Shownu, and Wonho. You choked at the thought of them being idolized and you continued to eat while you were unconsciously eavesdropping them.

'Since y'all won't shut up! Why don't you ask them if they're single?' One of them offered.

You uncontrollably peek at them and one of the girls caught your glimpse. They tugged their girl friend's sleeve and pointed at you. You flinched and scooted away from them. They all scanned you, from head to toe.

'Hey... They don't look so bad? They also got a nice figure...' The girl, who pointed at you, muttered.

You were bewildered at her comment and inspect them. Immediately they showered you attention and questioned about your routine, etc.

'Y/n! Come here!' Minhyuk yelled from the center of the room. He had a huge smirk and acted all giddily.

'Well won't you look at that! My friends are calling for me! Better go...!' You announced stiffly. You bolted to the boys and squeezed in the middle, 'Please don't leave me alone...' You uttered.

'Awwwwww Look at Y/n, but we called you for the countdown.' Jooheon said as he pointed at the screen.

A bright screen that showed numbers till the new year that was approaching. Numbers that turned vibrant, but slowly descended to 0.

'3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!!!' Y'all yelled as they matched to the screen.

Some shiney papers fell from the ceiling along with balloons as the ceiling parted ways. Displaying the night sky. The night sky soon brightened with glowing sparks. Fireworks that told a story. Loud, but precious to this timing. No matter how little time they had to spark, it was a dream that never ended.

'Thank you for bringing me here.' You spoke with a smile.