15. Curse?

So this one is about how the curse happened.

"Do you all know what special day today is?" Dai asked all his children as they were at the living room. Crystal was still in bed sleeping due to somethings.

"Yes! It's mommy's birthday," Celestia said happily.

"We should do something special for her," Cus suggested smiling.

"A supass," Whis said peeking out of his cradle.

"That's a great idea Whis, a surprise party," Fera said smiling.

"I was planning the same thing. But it'll be a little tricky," Dai said.

"What should we do?"

"OK what about Cus, Quinn, Martinu. You girls take your mother out and Vados and Fera will guard the little ones. The boys Korn, Cuckatail, Cognac and Camparri will get the supplies while Mojito, Derki, Arri and Awamo help me clean the Palace," Dai said and gave Korn the list of supplies.

"You got everything planned father?"

"Of course, this is your mother we're talking about and my wife. Everything needs to be good for her," Dai said proudly and the kids snickered/giggled.

"You aw fwanny daddy," Sour said giggling.

"OK I'm going to get your mother and don't let Whis, Tenka, Ruko, Marcarita, Sour, Jewel and Celestia touch anything. Also inform your mothers friends to help you babysit and of course join the party," Dai said sternly.

"Awwwww," the little ones whined and Dai sighed.

"I wonder why we have this many children?" Dai asked himself and walked away.

He arrived at his and wife's room and knocked on the door. He entered and found his wife starting to get up.

"Good morning darling"

"Oh good morning Dai," Crystal said sitting up straight and rubbing her eyes.

"Happy birthday," Dai said placing a tray with food at the vanity.

"Thank you"

"Did you have a good night?" Dai asked smirking.

"I swear I thought I couldn't walk for a week or so. Glad that the children weren't home," Crystal said yawning and stretching her arms.

"I could have made you not walk but I thought that you need to wake up for you special day. But I could still try..."

"Don't even think about it perv"

"Worth a try hahah"

~~~~~~~
TimeSkip
~~~~~~~

"Turn off the lights, your mother will be here any seconds," Dai said hurrying. Korn quickly turned off the lights and it was now dark. The door to the living room opened.

"Hey girls, where is everyone. Its dark here," Crystal said entering the room. She turned on the lights to hear a...

"SURPRISE!!" everyone in the room shouted which startled Crystal before tears of joy fell from her eyes.

"Thank you so much everyone"

"Happy birthday darling," Dai said approaching Crystal with a Palera cake.

The party went on well but someone knocked on the door of the dining room. Mojito went and opened it which a wet coated woman entered. Her face and hair weren't visible because of her coat.

"Help me, I need Crystal," the woman said and Crystal stepped up. The woman then chuckled evilly.

"Who are you?"