𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑊𝑅𝑂𝑁𝐺

ابدأ من البداية

"Like any of this is gonna matter in a hour."

"This one say, "talk to me," missy say in front of a mirror with a pink shirt in hand. "But this one says, "leave me alone." missy says holding a black t-shirt with a mini skeleton holding a little sunflower in hand. "Perfect" she says as her watch beeps, "time for breakfast, missy."
missy dad says over there communication watches. "Good morning, dad. Be right there." Missy exclaims.

There he was missy dad cracking eggs, but the egg shells in the bowl and the the egg in the sink watching the news.

"In rather bizarre news, both miracle guy and tech-no were spotted plummeting from the sky this morning.

Must have been some kind of test drill for the heroics defenses, for they deployed a giant safety net and caught the celebrated.."  missy's dad cut off the reporter by turning off the tv, while missy look at the bowl full of egg shell's concerned.

"Morning, kiddo." missy's dad said to missy. "You sleep okay?" he asked looking at her this time , missy picks up the egg shells and looked at her dad and asked "did you?"

Missy and her dad walked over to the table, missy's dad carrying cereal and milk while missy sits down at the table.

"I see you're wearing your "leave me alone." Missy's dad said pouring cereal into her bowl. "You know, i want you to try and make some friends." He told his daughter "yeah, not today" she said then looking up at the tv.

"Woah. Is that miracle guy" she asked her dad. "That is just a training exercise, probably. A.. a "what if"." He told missy, "as long as there's no "what if" that involves you rejoining the team." missy said mid-sentence pointing her finger at her dad.

"Relax. Even though I'm still the leader of the heroics, I'm doing it from the safety of my own office." Reassuring missy, "good. Because a deal is a deal." in a funny voice then her dad chuckles lightly.

pulling up to the school the finally make it to the drop off point. "See you later, dad" missy says to her dad hopping out the car. "Mm-hmm. Be good." he says to his daughter, "hey..what's wrong?" Missy say's noticing her dad staring out to space kinda. "nothing" her dad responded "im just , uh.. i love you" tells missy.

"An "i love you" at 8:00 a.m on a random Tuesday? Are you sure your okay?" asked missy making sure her dad was okay.

"I love you too" says smiling then she blows him a kiss, then he blows one back to her. Then missy walks off into school.

missy's dad makes his way to the heroics lobby on a tiny train car.

M.s Grenada (sorry if i spelled her name wrong) walked in to the room and up to her stand. "We're tracking over a hundred alien vessels" a lady said informing her, "who do you wanna send?" She asked.

"How about.. blinding fast and crushing low?" She questioned the team behind her.

"ehh, I don't know they haven't gotten along since the crisis of Edinburgh." said the man looking at her choice of superheroes.

she rolls her eyes and says "okay.. what about shark-boy and lava girl? They still married?" She questions.

"This isn't a two-hero job." Marcus moreno explains to ms. Graneda. She turns and looks a Marcus. "look" he says to her, then starts typing on the computer. "Okay, so we'll send three. Happy?" she says to Marcus.