The "How and If Only"

Today I wanted to be a seed planted in a soil of wander. I wanna wander:

How this seed of my self will conquer the deepest ground of the soil?

How long this seed will sprout and go out from the hole where the seed is planted?

How the seed will see the sunrise and the sunset? Or the seed will even ever see it?

How the seed will surpass the hotness of the sunrise or the coldness of the raindrops?

How the seed ready herself to strenghten her stem and broaden her branches?

How green it will be her leaves? Or will she ever get hold of all the leaves?

How wind, shaking of the earth will measure the capability of the seed to stand still?

How will be the seed see herself as a Tree?

We all have seed of ourselves. We all have seed in our palm and planted it in our different type of soil. Some seed were planted by our own choice. Some seed were planted by other choice. But still it is the seed of who we are just in different circumstances.

If only I could pause the moment.

The question is will I ever be have enough time to reflect to my choices and can guarantee myself that all are the best for me?

If only I could rewind the past.

The question is if I allow myself to unearth the seed of myself will I let my seed of self in the same soil or replant it in a different way?

I wanna wander the "How and If Only" or perhaps you too is doing it while you are alone in solitude; while you are doing nothing but looking at the four-corners of your room; while walking alone towards home; or on the way to school or work.

I also wander "How and If only " as you are.

It is actually an endless wandering. Who among us stop wandering anyway?

No one?

And, how far your wandering travels?

I sometimes crossed the ocean and climbed the mountains in my wandering. Not literally. Imagination does it for me. Most of the time my imagination can create wandering that give me smile, can bring me to wonderland, even meet a perfect prince for me. Can build an amazing skyscrapers. I can even be a CEO of the multicompany or a president of my country.

Some of my wandering brings me loud pain too. A loud pain of the truth that my wandering in my imagination is totally far far from becoming real.

Louder pain when even a simplest wander in my imagination is not even closer to possible to the so-called reality.

But this not mean I will stop wandering. This will never mean I will let my seed die and never wander again and again.

Will you stop wandering? Or, will you embrace the Seed Wanderer and be it as yourself? And, wander not only the how and If only of yourself but also discover the ways and answers of your wanderings.

We can wander together. One of us can be a seed with a purpose of extending branches of learnings.

Sharing thoughts is an act of caring and loving that can moistened and heal the dying seed of our past.

Sharing thoughts can shade the leaves that are shrivelling.

Let your self be one of my SEED WANDERER story. Let it be heard and be an inspiration.

Let your thoughts be heard.

Let your words wander throughout the widest horizon.

-awomanwantstobeatree