"Wait!" He came walking to Gon, a confused look on his face. "Where are you going?"

"Oh! Um, well, I wanted to go... shopping?" Gon looked at Killua sheepishly.

"Yea- no. Where are you really going." Killua glared suspiciously at Gon who waved his hands in front of him.

"No, no, really! I wanted to make something since I was a little bored, so I was headed out to buy the materials." Suddenly Gon lit up with an idea. "Say, Killua? Does Killua want to make it with me? Maybe we could choose the colors together!"

"What's this... thing you're going to make?"

"Its called string art! It's pretty cool, I saw a couple of videos on it, and I was thinking that since we were quarantined, it could be a fun activity!" Gon clapped his hands in excitement. "So, what about it? Does Killua wanna work with me on it?"

Killua looked at Gon, smiling softly. "Well, if ya put it that way..."

The next couple of hours was Gon pulling Killua around Home Depot, looking excitedly around at everything. Every now and then he would complain about how his mask obscured his sense of smell.

"Does Killua want the gold or silver spray paint?" Killua looked over at the shelves, humming thoughtfully.

"...The silver- no wait the gold." He nodded to himself, smiling. "What else did we need?"

"Well, we just need the thread and nails. What colored threads do you want? The video had two colors."

"Well, if I were the one to choose... maybe some sort of forest green, and maybe a tan-ish color?"

"Okay!" Gon smiled brightly before dragging Killua off towards the section with a different variety of nails. "I think the video said 1.2 by 20 millimeters! Tell me if you see them, Killua." Gon crouched to squint at the sizes, but turned when Killua snorted and poked his forehead. "Ow! Killua, what-"

"You just skipped it, idiot." He pointed at the packet, using the same finger that poked Gon, laughing when Gon whined.

"Ki-llu-a!" Gon dragged his name out with a goofy smile, slapping Killua's shoulder. He grabbed the clear box and dropped it in the basket. "The string is the only thing left! The video said to buy sewing string, thickness 40. Does string have its own measuring unit?" He looked at Killua who shrugged.

"I don't know?" He looked at Gon who smirked, rolling his eyes when he could tell perfectly well what expression Gon had through his mask.

"Guess there really IS something the genius Killua doesn't know~" Killua huffed.

"You're lucky we're friends. But watch that mouth of yours-" Killua was cut off by Gon grabbing his wrist again and dragging him towards where he spotted the threads. Killua groaned loudly. "Gon! I can walk, thank you!"

"Killua's too slow!" Gon giggled, yelping when Killua pulled back at his hand.

"You are awfully excited today, what's the big deal?'

"Well, I haven't been outside the house in a long time! Even though I'm still technically inside a building..." Gon pouted, but was laughing inwardly. Good save!

Killua stared at him then walked past him and turned to the left, Gon tailing behind him.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Alluka, we're home!" Killua held open the door when Gon came grumbling about how lazy Killua became. "You're perfectly capable of handling all the bags, Gon."